Closed Thread

Reload Thread: hey i need help

TreyX3X is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey i need help

ok everyone i need your help...i need to put together a complete system for under 5 bills....HU amp subs speakers everything.......want one 15.....pair of 4x6's.....maybe aiwa HU???? any ideas please everyone help..........we are thinking the JBL 300.1 or whatever off ebay for 125...that is good right??? we want a dual voice coil fifteen so that we get most wattage...wire in paralell...wants more SPL than SQ....listens to METAL....he wants bandpass box but i think he should go ported or maybe sealed for better sound range.........slipknot cradle of filth to eminem and **** like that....he is wierd like that....i dont really know him........remember....less than 5 bills...THANKS YOU I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE....

I aint got ****......but that is what you guys are here for....i hope

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey wait i think i just read this exact same thread. anyway, if you want a system for under 5 bills not including wire and install price or box unless you do all that yourself it's possible. otherwise your gonna be hard pressed to do it. anyway, i am not the best for low end h/u's so i won't offer help there sorry, anyway adire tempest is a great 15" at 150bucks, jbl 600.1 if you can afford it, then say some pioneer 4x6"s which is what i used to have in my car before i put in my kicks so that's not bad to start out with although that right there is prolly around 300-350 i would assume. sorry i couldn't offer more help but there ya go.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Closed Thread