Closed Thread

Reload Thread: WOW...heard Dynaudio 3 way comp...

kmu
    kmu is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW...heard Dynaudio 3 way comp...

Never heard better SQ with any other component in my life.... I loved the Focal SQ before this, but they loose the contest in my opinion...

The bad thing is that they are about $1,000USD...

Whats up with DYNAUDIO?

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    they are great componet's and most of the top end stuff cost's a ton b/c the company knows they can charge that much. i mean look at top end focal comps the 3 way can cost you up to a grand or around that, rainbow makes some speaker's that are 7000 never heard but i hear they are like 5000 over priced. lot's of the top end guys charge whatever they want knowing they are top end speakers and people will pay it. yeah those are awesome comps though.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

rsflores is offline just tryin to live,life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey bumpin hows that ma amp doin lookin to go with a 6ch they have lookin for some input on mas amps

-------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have only personaly worked with the Class X amps both lines of them the 5011dx which is what i have and the 7011dx which a buddy of mine has. he really doesn't like any of there other amp's to be honest and he is sponsored by MA so take it from him.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

rsflores is offline just tryin to live,life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    so doodoo i guess this means you dont care for ma amps or what

-------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    doodoo doesn't know a subwoofer from a 6 1/2" speaker my man dont' worry about him.

wolfey is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i had a sy5011dx and it was over rated.. they rate them at 14v, and i think even at that the rms rating is over. Maybe if you have a car that can squeeze out 17 volts they might be decent.. Bascically though not very good sq and they arent very powerful, they just look kinda cool and have a voltage and temp meter. The ma people who try to compete in the high classes have to get like 40 of them in order to have a chance.

brahma 12 in 1.9 cf ported enclosure tuned to an ugly 38hz..

REVO amp
    stock speakers in the front..

looking to upgrade..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh yeah, notice how bumpin blazer is gunna need another one, cus his first one doesnt put out ****. haha, oh well at least his amp doesnt blow his subs I guess. Grr i wish i could find a good combo of subs with my amp..

REVO amp

looking to upgrade..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey ******* mine benched out at 1120watts at 14v so how's about that one. how's about the fact that i'm getting a 2nd one b/c my DD subs can handle 1000watts rms per sub. i'd be willing to bet you've never even heard of DD so go on back to your little world.

adam

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    alright well at 2 ohms it doesnt put out **** anyways. I had a little mtx 250 watt amp that put out just about as much bridged into two ohms as that thing did.. (you arent supposed to bridge it at 2 ohms but it ran fine). I'm guessing it probably put about 350+ watts like that. I got my sy5011dx and expected it to be a world of difference when it was maybe like a db or two increase and sound quality wasnt any better..
    My 81000d doesnt even compare especially at 2 ohms, and sounds a lot better. And i have heard of dd before.
    I'm not sure how you know what your amp benched at because i never got any test results from mine when i bought it.. and correct me if i'm wrong but it takes some really expensive equipment to bench an amp.. But I guess if you got it benched like that well then whoopie, i dont care if it put out 2000 watts, it didnt seem any good to me and except for you i have never heard of someone that got that amp and liked its performance. It just has some flashy looks and cool features.

REVO amp

looking to upgrade..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MA audio is like a slight upgrade to pyramid and all those cheap brands.. I think their class x amps are the same as those visonik ones.. Their prices are fairly expensive retail because they dont want people to think of them as a cheap brand. NOtice how cheap they are on ebay though. But i'll admit, they have got a little bit more respect the past few months.. I'll have to hear a nice ma system before i'll say that i like them myself.

REVO amp

looking to upgrade..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i got my amp bench tested at xtreme sounds a good store in austin that has the proper equipment to do them. i personally won't touch anything other than the class X amps that MA makes b/c other than the 2 class x amps the rest are crap in my opinion.

adam

Closed Thread

User Tag List