Closed Thread

Reload Thread: the most powerful amp on the market??

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the most powerful amp on the market??

hello just wondering what the most powerful amp on the market is and who makes it?? i know jbl was going to have that crown amp that's like 4600watts rms and 10000watts max but is it out?? just wondering what it is and if anyone has links to it so i can check it out. thanks

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

F150Matt is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea I think Harrison labs still produces an amp that pushes 20,000 watts in 30 second pulses. I'm sure you'd pay a heck of a lot for it though.

Matt Sibley
    Dad, Electrical Engineer, MBA

Used to do these:
    Team S.P.E.A.D. Captain
    Team Kicker
    Team Maxxsonics
    USACi Pro Stock 5001+ World Record Holder

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a tonal generator, not an amplifier. Harrison Labs does make a 9600.2X amplifier, along with a 4800.2X amp. The JBL/Crown is rated at 2000RMSX1 a 4 ohm, I believe.

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Crossifre is (to my knowledge) the most powerfull, most winnning, and most popular amp in the world there by making it number 1.

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

bigbassman is offline Master of all things loud bigbassman is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Corsica
    Crossifre is (to my knowledge) the most powerfull, most winnning, and most popular amp in the world there by making it number 1.

J
    they have amps in many winning vehicles, and they have some nice amps.. but they do not have the most powerful, and I doubt they are the most popular either

Loyd L.

SQL Prolly

Closed Thread