Closed Thread

Reload Thread: System HELP QUick!!!!

88Stang is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 System HELP QUick!!!!

Hi guys I just bought a car and it had a sound system in it it had the legacy type amps and JL audio 10w 4's The car sounds damm nice !!! but i know it cna only get better now the way the guy had the system going was he had one speaker in a 200watt amp running mono so that would be 200 and he had the otha speaker in a 400 watt running mono also heres whats bothering me i just bought new 6x8 speakers I unplugg one speaker with the 200 watt and put my 6x8's in the 200 watt they sound damm nice ! now I know this is not how it should be but I ran the subs on the crappy amp on a mono load now it sound nice but i dont wanna fry my system so i need a new amp also I want new speakers but heres my question what amp ca ni add to the Jl's and the neventually up grade the Jl's to a shiva or a Elemental Designs sub I need to find out o yea my budget is 400-500 bucks I just want a nice system that will slam wicked hard but i dont wanan have to replace everything just that one amp and then later on add the Shivas or the Elemental Designs subs in it and take my Jls and put them in my winter car Thanx

88 stang 5.0
    2 JL 10'' 10w4
    200 watt amp
    400 watt amp
    Infinitys All over 3 1/2, 6 1/2, 6x8's Pioneer DEH2400F

Jaysun is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I prefereably like kickers, they are not expensive and yet they are high quality. But i hear good thing about the shiva's which are also not that expensive either. its all what you prefer.

1998 Chrysler Cirrus
    -Factory Deck
    -Factory Speakers
    -15" Kicker Comp
    -JBL JB300.1

88Stang is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys if i got 2 shivas what amp should i get and box to have a nice system also would i be better off getting 2 element desgin k subs or the shivas or even better does anyone know a 15'' sub that i can run wit ha amp give me some setups here !!!!!

88 stang 5.0
    2 JL 10'' 10w4
    200 watt amp
    400 watt amp
    Infinitys All over 3 1/2, 6 1/2, 6x8's Pioneer DEH2400F

Closed Thread