Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Component Options...

Unregistered Guest

Component Options...

I am looking for a nice set of component speakers for my car (its a Honda civic sedan). So many options though, I like the Kicker, MB Quartz and Mmats (not looking for the most expensive stuff either). Anyone have any other ideas and/or what they think about those listed above?

jaylee Guest

Those are all good choices. another you may consider is Infinity.
    But at any rate, be sure to have plenty of power hooked up to them or all the money you will have spent would be wasted.
    If you don't plan to have a seperate amp for your set don't spend a lot of money on them. The higher dollar speakers are louder with more power running to them but usually aren't as efficient as the cheaper ones so you'll get less output from a deck.

Unregistered Guest

CDT Audio...

mrray13 is offline uz some fegbags

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what about polk? i know crutchfield has them fairly reasonable and i thought they were good quality?. personally, budget not a factor , focal would be my choice. but just thought i'd ask!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

INFINITY

Definately go with Infinity without a doubt!!! I have the Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1, which I got purchase and installed for 350. I hooked it up to an RF Punch 200.4 and let me tell you, it is unbelieveable. You got your highs and mids covered with this one. I does not cost a ton of money either. Oh and *** it is clear. The sound quality is so amazing. You can like hear the guitar strings vibrating back and forth with these speakers. You cannot go wrong with this setup. I speak from experience. I'll have my Dodge Ram's web site up soon so you can look at it from there. Again. Go with the Infinity's. The only thing that comes close is MB Quart Q series and that costs 200 dollars more for the least expensive of the 3 models. Trust me. You get back for the buck. I love them so much. I woke up this morning (Saturday) at 8:00 just to listen to how clear and loud they get. They never ever distort and if they do it is probably the blood coming out of your ears messing up the sound because these can go so loud and do not even show a sign of distorting. It's like when i got Mortal Kombat 2. I have been waking up early ever day just to listen to it. I mean these are so clear and so loud they even put BOSE to shame. If you do not believe me try to find someone that does have them and listen to them for yourself. Dang. I cannot tell you how good they are. Get them. You will not be disappointed!!! Good luck!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What the...???

You cannot say *** (G O D) on this forum??? Now that is some messed up stuff.

Closed Thread