Closed Thread

Reload Thread: best SQ sub for $250-$350?

billy98sport is offline the bang of the small one

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

best SQ sub for $250-$350?

im looking for a loud sub(s) with really good sq for no more than $350, i will play rap, techno, and mostly rock. i have a 98 explorer sport so that means lots of room, i wuz considering 2 alpine r type 12s, or sumthing from blueprint, ive heard both and wuz really impressed, but i wanna get my moneys worth so if yall could just give me sum names of sum subs or sumthing so i can go listen to them that would help

DiamondAudioFan is offline Superior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.adireaudio.com/car_audio/...ma_series.htm.

1 12" brahma. that should give you enough bass and SQ. that's what i've heard, and the 12" is 369. 20 bucks over budget.

jus make sure you get some amp like a jbl 1200.1. or more powerful.

--Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

or if you want to save some money...

You may want to check out the new EVO-R...Rave review from Car Audio and Eric Holdaway (Speakerworks) and with a more powerful motor, over 27 mm Xmax and premium alloy cone and rubber surround, they work great both sealed and or for ported apps.

Matt

Good luck!

www.AudiomobileDirect.com

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah you could listen to pecker, or listen to anyone who isn't promoting there own stuff on a chat forum and buy a brahma by which you will be much happier with over anything audiomobile makes.

adam

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Listen to qualified experts....

Or you can listen to the consensus opinons of real, professiopnal, qualified, experts like Vance Dickason, Eric Holdaway, and Tom Nousaine. They can provide a more real-world idea of what is what. The reality is that NO company has ever had such a portfolio of rave reviews, as we have enjoyed since 2000. So baseless statements from a few of the non-believers, does nothing to change the reality of our products performance and value.

Having the #1 car audio publication have one company repeatedly name Audiomobile as having "the best" sub ever tested (3 times in 3 years), would certainly provide compelling proof that our products are "the real deal" (to most people anyway).

2000 MASS 2012

2001 EVO 2210

2002 EVO-R 2315

See a trend?

Cheers!

Matt

bigbassman is offline Master of all things loud bigbassman is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Listen to qualified experts....

Originally posted by Matt Overpeck
    Or you can listen to the consensus opinons of real, professiopnal, qualified, experts like Vance Dickason, Eric Holdaway, and Tom Nousaine. They can provide a more real-world idea of what is what. The reality is that NO company has ever had such a portfolio of rave reviews, as we have enjoyed since 2000. So baseless statements from a few of the non-believers, does nothing to change the reality of our products performance and value.

Having the #1 car audio publication have one company repeatedly name Audiomobile as having "the best" sub ever tested (3 times in 3 years), would certainly provide compelling proof that our products are "the real deal" (to most people anyway).

2000 MASS 2012

2001 EVO 2210

2002 EVO-R 2315

See a trend?

Cheers!

Matt

there is a trend because no other company gives such a large **** about magazines drooling over their woofers as you do...

In fact.. you can say your lifeline... is those reviews... about the only thing you have...

Loyd L.

SQL Prolly

Closed Thread

User Tag List