Re: Obsidian 12" DVC 2-ohm subwoofer
Everything including the box enclosure, installation and amp rack were done by me. I didn't want to mount the amp under the seats or trunk flooring like many folks do with their MK6 GTI's. If the Audison amp was a little bit smaller, I would've mounted it straight level instead of at a slant angle.
Originally Posted by NoKings
Popwarhomie, version 2 subs just came out this past December....the same time mine was shipped.
2012 Volkswagen GTI 4dr
* Factory RCD-510 H/U
* MASSIVE AUDIO CK 6X 6.5 components
* Alpine 3547 2-channel amp
* Audison SR 1D monoblock amp
* MASSIVE AUDIO TW10 10" sub in 1.36cu ft ported box (tuned @ 35Hz)
* Streetwires OFC 4awg power/ground wires
* Audio Control LC2i line output converter
* Audio Control ACR-1 remote knob