Efficiency (1W/1m)**: 82.7 dB SPL

Effective Piston Area (Sd): 38 sq. in.
/ 0.0245 sq. m.

DC Resistance (Re): 2.78

Nominal Impedance (Znom): 3 ohm

Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W

Driver Displacement: 0.06 cu. ft. / 1.7 liters

Net Weight: 17 ibs. / 7.8 kg

Summary: This is a very impressive little sub!! It is the beefiest 8" sub I've ever seen. It also is a very strong driver!! It took 750w from an IA 20.1 @ 3ohms. Took the power like a champ!! I had it in both, .9@29Hz and 1@43Hz. It pounded the lows in the smaller box and had a very impressive amount of output in the larger box. People did not believe me when I told them it was only an 8" driver...

Strength: Very strong driver, took over 2.5 times its rated power with no sign of failure or ware. This is also a very very accurate driver!!! I tried my hardest to trip this sub up with heavy double bass drum with no avail. This sub never missed a beat!

Weaknesses: This is a very expensive driver. I bought both of my IA LI 12's for less then what I paid for this single sub. Also the single 3 ohm coil is a draw back. Most amps don't state what amount of power they give off at 3 ohms. Other then the price and coil configure I can't find many weaknesses in this sub.

As always, these are my personal views on the driver. I did not get a chance to meter this sub or compare it to other subs.

Jon