Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Mach 5 Audio...what can I say...

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mach 5 Audio...what can I say...

Don't know where to put this since it isn't about a specific product nor an installer, so this should do.

Wow. Just...wow. I don't think that I've ever been grinning at my computer because of the sheer amount of customer service a company has provided. I purchased 2 of the 12" MAW-12s (haven't received yet, only ordered on monday) and the first thing I noticed was that the confirmation email was short, concise and gave me everything I needed. Nothing special you say? Well here's where it gets better. Mach 5 is based in Canada, and as you may assume, their prices for shipping are through the roof. Now, Mark could have taken the 50 or so dollars from the shipping rate and pocketed it, but no, he didn't. Instead, to get me my subs faster, he went out and shipped through UPS. This was about 30 bucks cheaper. Again, he could have pocketed the money, but he refunded me. That's where the meat of the review is from.

He originally sent it to my correspondence email address instead of my paypal address. He could easily have just said oh well, as I even told him it really wasn't necessary as they had already been great in many other ways. No, instead he was up early this morning fixing the issue for me, including the 3+% paypal fee that I orignially paid. Don't even think about hesitating from buying from Mach 5, their customer service is far above the norm.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mach 5 Audio...what can I say...

Subs will be here on monday, I'm building them a home tomorrow

Will update.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mach 5 Audio...what can I say...

Made the box and everything, and I have no problem whatsoever saying that as long as they have a steady supply, Mach 5 should be around for a loooong time.

Closed Thread

User Tag List