Paid $106.00 for a pair (shipping included)
- Sub is heavy (double stacked magnets)
- thick surround (stout - it is not flemsy)
- price (even if they are over rated by half - that is still a 400w rms sub for $56.00 shipped)
- feels and looks well built (hex screw speaker terminals - allen wrenches included)
- Cheap rubber magnet cover (the magnets have actually pulled the metal grillz off and are stuck to the magnets) would have been better to leave the cover off.
- Glue will be in question (above) - will have to see how the dust cover and surround hold up.
Have good expectations. Although these subs are probably overated they look ok. Not expecting any exceptional performance but they look like they should be somewhere in the middle. Will post a follow up after install (Sunday or Monday next week) Overall I feel good about the purchase - Glue is the big concern for now.
Will be running 4 in1 box with 4 seperate 1.25cub sealed chambers.
2012 Ram Express "5.7 Hemi"
HU: PIONEER P9400BH
Front Componets: Soundstream SST 6.5 ( 2 sets doors and B pillars) / Kicker KS35 in the dash
Subs: Single 10" JL Basswedge
Front Amps Running off of HU
Sub Amp: Soundstream PN1.450D