Paid $106.00 for a pair (shipping included)
- Sub is heavy (double stacked magnets)
- thick surround (stout - it is not flemsy)
- price (even if they are over rated by half - that is still a 400w rms sub for $56.00 shipped)
- feels and looks well built (hex screw speaker terminals - allen wrenches included)
- Cheap rubber magnet cover (the magnets have actually pulled the metal grillz off and are stuck to the magnets) would have been better to leave the cover off.
- Glue will be in question (above) - will have to see how the dust cover and surround hold up.
Have good expectations. Although these subs are probably overated they look ok. Not expecting any exceptional performance but they look like they should be somewhere in the middle. Will post a follow up after install (Sunday or Monday next week) Overall I feel good about the purchase - Glue is the big concern for now.
Will be running 4 in1 box with 4 seperate 1.25cub sealed chambers.
Re: Lanzar MaxP124D
Subs been running for a week now and no issues so far. They sound ok but the box is responsible for that. Been running 750rms to each pair and they sound good and hit hard. The sealed set up is mainly for sq (lots of rock) and they do sound tight and punchy. For the price very happy with them. They are not under rater and I feel they can take the full quoted rms.