Item(s) for Sale:
New 18" Atomic APXX
Quad 1 ohm voice coils
Kevlar reinforced cone (see pics)
856 Motor (3" coil)
VERY STIFF spiders
From Atomics website:
SUPER EXTREME SPL competition woofer
* high sensitivity, extreme efficient motor to ensure high SPL possible
* Rigid Die cast aluminum basket
* Organic long fiber non-pressed cone body for accurate tight bass
* Highly damped Kevlar and carbon fiber reinforced cone body
* triple layers foam surround increase the power capacity of woofer
* Extended neck joints on cone, coil and spider strengthen the integrity of moving structure for high power capacity
* Compressed mounting ring gasket
* over sized lead wire stitched on the spider, conduct signal current with ease, minimum loss
* vented coil for extra heat dissipation
* 3 inch high temp aluminum voice coil
* extended, machined cut one piece back plate
* Powerful double stacked high and wide energy magnet
* over 2-1/2 inch long excursion motor structure
* reinforced resin impregnated polycotton spider extend the life span of the speaker from material fatigue and collapse.
* integrated heavy duty lead wire on spider prevent short circuit and melt down
* dome shape dust cap design
* low carbon front and back plate
* Vented magnetic gap technology(VMG technology)
* Laser etched, machined and chromed back plate
* handle up start 40,000Watts in 3 second short burps
New, never powered. 9.8/10 cosmetic because it was at a friends house, and he somehow got a little prick mark in the surround. I'll show in pics.
4. Price: :
$400 plus ship. This is about as good as it gets as far as SPL woofers go besides a DDZ. This woofer will take TONS of power. This is a straight SPL sub, and really good at it. This is the same motor as the RD Super Heavyweight (Atomic OEM'ed the RD line).
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).