Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 18" Destroyer/CSP D1.4 ohms 4" 8 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders + more *Pics*

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Icon14 18" Destroyer/CSP D1.4 ohms 4" 8 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders + more *Pics*

1. Product:
    18" Destroyer/CSP D 1.4 ohms 4" 8 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders.

2. Specs:
    18" Driver, Motor is Crome Concept CSP Same Motor as the RE Destroyer, Dual 1.4 ohms, 4" 8 layer fw Alum TC Coil (same used with the TC 4hp drivers) Top Plate was Modded to accept 8 layer coil so I don't think you'll find another driver like this, Flat Black Ti Basket, TC Spaced Spider Pack with leads sew in, Paper cone with high roll sorround and Custom HD Texturized Cap and direct leads...
    The sub Was Built for daily GP aplication and 4k all day.

3. Description/Condition: Good Condition as you can see in the pics.
    (Drescription and condition is imho, Please check the pics because thats what you'll be getting)

4. Price:
    I would like to get $560 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source your own motor/basket/ and this specific soft parts and don't forget to do the modds I did to fit the 8 layers (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)
    NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

**IMPORTANT**
    * I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: 18" Destroyer/CSP D1.4 ohms 4" 8 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders + more *Pi

Trade for that custom dd and some cash?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Re: 18" Destroyer/CSP D1.4 ohms 4" 8 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders + more *Pi

^^^ hit me up lol I'm down lol
    Still here...

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

MINE! thanks bro!

5. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

^^^ Not a problem Man! Thank you...
    SOLD!!!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Closed Thread