Item(s) for Sale:
Old school US built 15" TC1000/EPIC/RL-i/TC2+, all the same. D4 coils.
A true unicorn among TC products, ultra rare and ultra SQ. Very highly sought after driver. Dead silent suspension and awesome output capability. Thrives on very little power and easily absorbs more serious power. Check out the specs below. I regret that it has some dings on the cone from loose items during shipment to me. I never let it bother me because I was so tickled to have even found one of these. I tried to capture them in the photos. Still presents very well and operates flawlessly. Moving soon and cutting down a little bit, get it while I'm weak in the brain.
Fs - 15.6hz
Qts - .346
Qes - .381
Qms - 3.82
Sd - 320mm dia.
Vas - 393l
Bl - 15.01Tm
Mms - 283g
Cms - 433um/N
SPL - 87.8dB
The TC-1000 is the ideal driver for anyone looking for powerful clean bass with superb quality for either the home or mobile environment. With a standard 135 ounce magnet structure, 2" wide all aluminum 4 layer voice coil, and over 2" of highly linear excursion, this driver simply obliterates the competition. Its innate low distortion quality makes it seemly intended for high fidelity applications, but because of its high efficiency, impressive power handling and class leading displacement, the TC-1000 simply embarrasses retail SPL drivers with motors half its size! It can handle 400 watts of continuous power, but don’t be afraid to feed it 1000 clean watts as the voice coil will harness that power and deliver surprising sound pressure levels.
Advanced FEA Motor System
• Double stacked 1" tall ferrite magnets and bored T-yoke for long throw
• 135oz top grade magnet structure
• Anti-flux modulation copper shorting ring to lower distortion
• Low carbon steel used for the gap plate and t-yoke
• Pole vent for lower distortion and cooling capabilities.
Advanced high excursion soft part system
• High excursion 8.0" linear roll poly-cotton spider
• Intergraded woven leads to prevent lead-slap
• 2" diameter, 4-layer aluminum wire voice coil with an anodized aluminum former
• Single or dual 3.7Ω (4 ohm nominal) voice coil configuration
• Lightweight brushed and powder coated aluminum cone
• 1" wide long throw, highly durable NBR surround
• High quality thermal flexible epoxies to ensure longevity
• Effective motor force of 60 Newtons2 per watt (BL2/Re)
• 400 watts continuous power (1200 watts peak)
• 24mm BL XMax (voice coil, one-way)
• 37mm XMech (mechanically limited, one-way)
$300 shipped, CONUS.
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
CONUS only, please.