Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: 15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap+More!!!

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Icon14 15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap+More!!!

1. Product:
    15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap

2. Specs:
    15", Motor is a Black Crome Concept CSP Same Motor as the RE Destroyer, Dual .5 ohms, 4" 4 layer fw Alum Coil with Cooling added to the Former for more Thermal Handeling, Flat Black Ti Basket, TC Spaced Spider Pack with leads sew in, Paper cone with nice sorround and Custom CF Cap...
    The sub Was Built for both daily & Comp aplication so I'll say 2500-4000w. Way WAY More if you know what you're doing Right Noah?

3. Description/Condition: Good Condition overall as you can see in the pics, Motor have an small nick at the bottom Plate as you can see in the last Pic, Basket and soft parts are New. I Can Build a Matching Sub or same Specs/Look in any Size, Pme if Interested.
    (Drescription and condition is imho, Please check the pics because thats what you'll be getting)

4. Price:
    I would like to get $550 Plus real shipping, (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)
    NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

**IMPORTANT**
    * I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth but might help *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

Re: 15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap+Mor

do you build these?

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

Silver-N-Black is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    270 Post(s)

Re: 15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap+Mor

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    do you build these?
    He sure does.

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota

4. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-N-Black View Post
    He sure does.
    everytime i see a sub up from this guy, theyre beautiful and rigid.

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

6. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    brandonkain82 is offline your mom goes to college

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    263 Post(s)

I need a pair of these.

2 smd fifteens on 2 b2 m1s. 8 crossfire mids and 4 aq tweets on 3 b2 qautros. 270 mechman. 10 c and d batts. Busting windshields like its my job.

brandonkain82 is offline your mom goes to college

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    263 Post(s)

I need a pair of these.

2 smd fifteens on 2 b2 m1s. 8 crossfire mids and 4 aq tweets on 3 b2 qautros. 270 mechman. 10 c and d batts. Busting windshields like its my job.

9. Likes Zeuslicious liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

^^^ I Can do that no problem... Please pme whenever you're ready cuz money talks
    Chris

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Double post...

Refs? lol, Click here.

J31Rob is offline CarTune Netwerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    397 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    **IMPORTANT**
    * I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth but might help *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    hahaha. this is awesome. free bump for a pure sexified woofer.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765
    CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0

Alpine / Sundown Audio / Sound Solutions Audio
    Audio Technix / CT Sounds / Execution Audio

J31Rob is offline CarTune Netwerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    397 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    **IMPORTANT**

hahaha. this is awesome. free bump for a pure sexified woofer.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765
    CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0

Alpine / Sundown Audio / Sound Solutions Audio
    Audio Technix / CT Sounds / Execution Audio

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Still Here...

Refs? lol, Click here.

mtxfan4life is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

Im very interested.

CaddieJapan is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Interested in a pair, also PM'd ya. Just wondering if you could do the baskets in blue. Anyway let's talk shop.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Guys... Please make sure you know what you want and do not waist my time with tons of Q's if you're not really interested.
    I'm really tired of people like that srly...
    Still for sale!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Saturday Bump!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast