Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 15" Custom TC 5200/4hp w/ QCA + Ti Basket + TC Dish Cone and More **Pics**

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Icon14 15" Custom TC 5200/4hp w/ QCA + Ti Basket + TC Dish Cone and More **Pics**

1. Product:
    15" Custom TC 5200/4hp w/ QCA + Ti Basket + TC Dish Cone

2. Specs:
    I got this in a trade and no idea who Build it...
    15" Custom 4hp Sub, 4" Dual .5 dcr Coil, QCA Ring, Looks like a Daily Spider Pack with an spaced TC spider with leads sew in at the bottom and a Not TC medium soft spider on top (I'm asuming there's only 2),TC Sounds Black Aluminum Cone and a DD gasket.
    I'll say 3k rms and way more if you know what you're doing.

3. Description/Condition:
    Good/Decent Condition to be an used Sub as you can see in the pics, basket got a lil chips on the paint, cone have a lil small cosmetics, some kind of glue in the mounting gasket and some extra glue here and there (nothing major)
    **Drescription and condition is imho, Please check the pics because thats what you'll be getting**

4. Price:
    I would like to get $480 Local Deal (I can ship it if real interested but keep in mind will be $80ish easy... Price is pretty Firm
    NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!
    $280 just for the 4hp motor
    $200 Just for the Assemblie

5. Pictures:

**IMPORTANT**
    * I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth but might help *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

It happens is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Re: 15" Custom TC 5200/4hp w/ QCA + Ti Basket + TC Dish Cone and More **Pics**

you got a pm comming your way bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post

1. Product:

2. Specs:
    15" Custom 4hp Sub, 4" Dual .5 dcr Coil, QCA Ring, Looks like a Daily Spider Pack with an spaced TC spider with leads sew in at the bottom and a Not TC medium soft spider on top (I'm asuming there's only 2),TC Sounds Black Aluminum Cone and a DD gasket.

Good/Decent Condition to be an used Sub as you can see in the pics, basket got a lil chips on the paint, cone have a lil small cosmetics, some kind of glue in the mounting gasket and some extra glue here and there (nothing major)
    **Drescription and condition is imho, Please check the pics because thats what you'll be getting**

4. Price:
    I would like to get $480 Local Deal (I can ship it if real interested but keep in mind will be $80ish easy... Price is pretty Firm

5. Pictures:

**IMPORTANT**
    * I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth but might help *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Vacations Bump!

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

CaBomp!

Refs? lol, Click here.

brandonkain82 is offline your mom goes to college

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

CaBomp!
    I'm looking for 2 monster 15 to run on 2 20.1 amps. Do u have 2 of anything like this one in pic. 4 hp motor. Need something for music. ???? Let me know. Thanks

2 smd fifteens on 2 b2 m1s. 8 crossfire mids and 4 aq tweets on 3 b2 qautros. 270 mechman. 10 c and d batts. Busting windshields like its my job.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Not pairs atm, sorry...

Refs? lol, Click here.

brandonkain82 is offline your mom goes to college

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Not pairs atm, sorry...
    When u get a pair let me know.

2 smd fifteens on 2 b2 m1s. 8 crossfire mids and 4 aq tweets on 3 b2 qautros. 270 mechman. 10 c and d batts. Busting windshields like its my job.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

$220 shipped just for the 15" assemblie!
    Lets move it guys

Refs? lol, Click here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brandonkain82 View Post
    When u get a pair let me know.
    Hit me up with a budget and we go from that...

Refs? lol, Click here.

Agoonygoblin is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1. Product:

2. Specs:

4. Price:

5. Pictures:

**IMPORTANT**

Clear ur pms

Honda Civic Si 2008
    K20Z3 2.0L
    -SHCA 1/0
    -CDT 6.5 comp set/6.5 coaxial custom CF set
    -B2 audio XC 18
    -Custom Built Box
    -Pioneer AVH P8400
    -2 Deka 8a31 Batteries
    Bought From : sojiaraggs9000, Silverado SS, Boomsday, double 07, cthedinger, Madman11, Hispls, 72impala,BKNIGHT,Mylows10

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I Almost Forgot why I never Build Big Subs with the TC Dish Cones if I don't Use the Correct Glues, There's a Reason of the Gray Glue over the Coil/Collar/Cone lol
    The Cone is Trashed Now and but I can sell the Assemblie real cheap if anybody is interested in replace the cone to save it. Motor is Also Available if interested....

Refs? lol, Click here.

Closed Thread