Reload Thread: TC Sounds 12" TC9

iLLsT0LZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TC Sounds 12" TC9

i spy a 4000 lms.... whens that 15 going up for grabs?

™Caveman is offline Ewwww kill Em!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Will you rebuild a sa8 v1.5/1.75 for a reward?

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iLLsT0LZ View Post
    i spy a 4000 lms.... whens that 15 going up for grabs?
    Most likely, never.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveivian View Post
    Will you rebuild a sa8 v1.5/1.75 for a reward?
    Probably best to send that to Jacob or SPL on here, I don't have any parts for those.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Up for the weekend.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    87 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Man I am getting tired of staring at this.......

6. Likes ciaonzo liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Just scored a nice pair of drivers so I'm knocking a little off the price of this one to celebrate.

$225 shipped!

LaserRed38 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any trades? I was going to PM you too, but why not post here...can you design me a T-line for my 8" TC 1000?

2005 Escape XLT Sport
    Alpine CDA-9835 - Audison LRx5.1k - Hertz MLK 2 TM - Hertz ML1600 - Hertz HX300
    Audison Wiring - Optima Red Top - Dynamat Extreme
    Refs
    [Bought from] dcmcki, 90accordman, MikeyB, itzme218, redcalimp5, SVT_RELAMPAGO, Johnny_Drama, RollinGTO, Fast1One, tc3k101, ramk1018, Brian_Smith06, John_Pionke, BigOso, TeamPSI, pickup1, PatFitz9, pro-rabbit, oldschoolboomer
    [Sold to] darqnez, tipnitty, Mugatu0, MrChow, nineball, SocialStealth, macq32, .livin.loud., slappinX, GlassEyez, Jeremy M, Honez
    [Traded with] James Bang, MovnZ28

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRed38 View Post
    Any trades? I was going to PM you too, but why not post here...can you design me a T-line for my 8" TC 1000?
    Cash would be optimal at the moment. An AQ2200 would be nice, though.

I would swear I designed a TL for you already, lol. From this thread right? --> Now Offering Services For Transmision Line Enclosure Design

LaserRed38 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol definitely didn't post in that thread! I wish I had seen it though! Why was it closed? My PM box is full on this site... Email me? Patrick . Nemeth @ me .com (no spaces obviously).

2005 Escape XLT Sport
    Alpine CDA-9835 - Audison LRx5.1k - Hertz MLK 2 TM - Hertz ML1600 - Hertz HX300
    Audison Wiring - Optima Red Top - Dynamat Extreme
    Refs
    [Bought from] dcmcki, 90accordman, MikeyB, itzme218, redcalimp5, SVT_RELAMPAGO, Johnny_Drama, RollinGTO, Fast1One, tc3k101, ramk1018, Brian_Smith06, John_Pionke, BigOso, TeamPSI, pickup1, PatFitz9, pro-rabbit, oldschoolboomer
    [Sold to] darqnez, tipnitty, Mugatu0, MrChow, nineball, SocialStealth, macq32, .livin.loud., slappinX, GlassEyez, Jeremy M, Honez
    [Traded with] James Bang, MovnZ28

hieu.hap is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

up chĂşc bác d?t hĂ*ng r?nh qua ?ng h? e nhĂ©

12. Dislikes garretttt4 disliked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Why are these cream-of-some-young-guy bots everywhere, lately?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    Just scored a nice pair of drivers so I'm knocking a little off the price of this one to celebrate.

$225 shipped!
    Will also trade for an AQ2200 (or similar quality) plus cash on my end.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Real beef, no fillers.

steinkea is offline Baller

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The single 4 ohm is killing me.

REFS:
    Sold To: Drivingreckless, JBGabriel, porksoda, connersdad19, 1000101, NightDrifter05
    Traded with: Texas Tech, Doingstuffwell
    Bought From: saywhat?, davidfre21, JoeHemi57, NathanMc, revrider1, kombat96, LOW ET

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steinkea View Post
    The single 4 ohm is killing me.
    That would be the last thing to ever keep me from buying a well designed driver but I realize we all have different goals. All of my best drivers are 4ohm.

To the top with that.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast