8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

DC Level 3 10's

Item(s) for Sale: Two DC Level 3 10". D4.

Item(s) Description/Condition: These are like new. Only used in my car for about 2 months, before that they were bought brand new. Had them both running off a DC 2.0k, never once smelled coils. Great condition in every way, not even any scratches on their pretty booties.

Price: $415 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Price is shipped.

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

More pics can be found in my build log: 2000 Subaru Legacy B4
    Last edited by gckless; 02-20-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

2. 02-20-2013

Shake Pound and Rattle

Reason
    post dumping

3. 02-20-2013

CarAudio.com Veteran

Reason
    post dumping

T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

Re: DC Level 3 10's

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    I would love to know where you are getting your prices, because the quote I got 2 days ago, as well as what I paid for them, was much higher than that.
    Yeah, the quote I got was much higher than that, and I got mine yesterday, lol.

how did you like these? I'm considering getting a pair this summer.

Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T.I.K. View Post
    Yeah, the quote I got was much higher than that, and I got mine yesterday, lol.

how did you like these? I'm considering getting a pair this summer.
    I loved them dude. Honestly they didn't perform their best simply because of my install (too long to explain, see my build log towards the end if you want to know), but they did everything I asked of them, and got pretty loud for a pair of tens in my trunk.

15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    I loved them dude. Honestly they didn't perform their best simply because of my install (too long to explain, see my build log towards the end if you want to know), but they did everything I asked of them, and got pretty loud for a pair of tens in my trunk.
    That's a shame, I'll have to go look at your build log. I have a pair of HPO10's in my exploder atm, and they've done nothing but impress me. I know SPL wise it's probably not my loudest frequency, but the low note in White Girl and basically the entire bass line of Rack City is where my system peaks (audibly) and I love it, after tuning my last box to 36hz, and my newest one to 32 hz, I'll never tune that high again. It's not the loudest system I've ever had, but for two 10's running off of 150w, it's an impressive display of efficiency. My RUB1.2500 will be here Friday, and then they'll start seeing around 600w, and we'll see what they really sound like.

I'm hopefully selling the exploder soon, and getting a WRX Hatch in its place. When that happens, I'll be putting the HPO's in there, and I'm sure I'll be even happier with them in a smaller cabin.

Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Evening bump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)

Dude you have an amazing camera.. GLWS!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moler1129 View Post
    Dude you have an amazing camera.. GLWS!
    It cost more than 7 of these brand new subs, so it should take some pretty good pictures

blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    376 Post(s)

I paid close to this for a single 12" DC sub. Good price! Also obviously great sub!!

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

macsdad is online now boom-boom

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)

I just ordered my first dc sub, lvl 4 m2 12 d2, cant wait to install, did you think they where worth the price? glws. If i had the rooom/money i would have done 2 of these in ported. again, glws, those are nice pics

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macsdad View Post
    I just ordered my first dc sub, lvl 4 m2 12 d2, cant wait to install, did you think they where worth the price? glws. If i had the rooom/money i would have done 2 of these in ported. again, glws, those are nice pics
    Well worth the price man.

FamousMassacre is offline Team Tantric

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

How much picked up locally?

-Team Tantric Sounds-
    -Team Ampere Audio-
    Subs: 4 Tantric MD 15"s - 17sqft 34hz
    Amp: Banda ICE 3500

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

PM'd.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Time for a beer bump.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Someone needs a pair of tens.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1854 Post(s)

Early weekend bump.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast