Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: 12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

nkrell11 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: 12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

Would you possibly be interested in a 9500 E series motor and some cash by chance?

Car:2004 Grand Prix
    H/U: Alpine CDE-102
    Wires: Tsunami 1/0 OFC Positive Run, Audio Technix 1/0 CCA Negative Run, KNU Big 3 1/0
    Batteries: Kinetik HC2400 Rear, Duralast Gold AGM Front
    Amp: Crescendo BC2000D
    Substage:Rebuild Time

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Re: 12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

Depends how much cash you add, I always see those motors for $120-150 shipped.

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    Blah, Blah Blah... I asked you last week to send proof, video and pics to my paypal e-mail address and I haven't received anything yet, Plus due the dispute you should be posting over Paypal website and not here...

ps. IF............ You want to work it out not through the paypal dispute like seems to be, then send me what I've been requesting since last week, You know my paypal email addresss dont you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzbent View Post
    His email is on PayPal. Look at the details page. Not sure why he would need to send it too you. GLWS!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThumpinTitan View Post
    His feedback says it all, he already asked you to send him idk what to his email if you want to work it out. Why do you keep asking for his email if he already told you its the same as the one you sent the cash lol

Do you want me to pm you his email/paypal addy? Do your part bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by ninos View Post
    They scream good seller to me quit making excuses and get him the information he has been asking u for
    Seriously, How does this guy think I'll trust his word without ANY Proof of the damages AFTER all the times he tried to screw me over by wanting a refund when I knew he was going to pick them up and he thinks that posting shit on my fs threads will force me to refund part of the cash without any proof? How Hard is it to send what I requested 10 days ago to my paypal email address?
    ^^^ As I mentioned a million of times, please send the Pics, video or any other proof of the damages to my paypal email address, same ******* email that you sent the cash. No way for me or paypal to help you if you don't provide evidence.
    (I'm sorry but I wont give you my Phone Number)
    Chris
    Somebody make this Guy understand that HE NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF, Nobody will just said Oh yeah I'll refund you $100 dlls from the paid price WITHOUT ANY PROOF!
    Not even paypal and they'll see how many times I requested the proof send to my paypal email address.
    STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND SEND THE PROOF I ASKED FOR TO MY PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS!
    THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK!!

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

DetroitSteel88 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

mounting depth?

Any SQ to it?

Thanks,
    Brian

Beerdrnkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

I've been dealing with Chris for the last 5 or so years and he's never tried screwing me over, other than making me go broke by building subs I want.

Simple fix and I'm sure he'd be willing to work with you if you just provide proof that the subs were damaged when they arrived...

References: galacticmonkey, 2lo2flo, mwe-maxxowner, xxxbasshead, cynicz, CHEMMINS, phantom240, blazron22, Imtjnotu, Blove1991, jeeper07, biker911, juniorab, spl_robb, monarae21, vitveet (x3), RidnClean, jdubbau, Nevada, SubNit, tEh koRnDog, infamous_e46, stuckinok, FASTIMES, RAM_Designs, btdickey99, Slammed, SPY, orangelss, dalucifer (x 3), dtbrown, khanhfat, iamamp3pimp, slam, 350zspl, latinplaya22, silvercookie, us3, bikinpunk, kpozr2, Biowaste, Zeuslicious (x 5+), and many many more....

6. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    nkrell11 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Depends how much cash you add, I always see those motors for $120-150 shipped.
    I always see the D's & G's the most I have never seen another E but if that's all the E's are worth maybe I'll just get it reconed, although I was quoted 165 bucks for a stock 12" recone and basket from DD.

Car:2004 Grand Prix
    H/U: Alpine CDE-102
    Wires: Tsunami 1/0 OFC Positive Run, Audio Technix 1/0 CCA Negative Run, KNU Big 3 1/0
    Batteries: Kinetik HC2400 Rear, Duralast Gold AGM Front
    Amp: Crescendo BC2000D
    Substage:Rebuild Time

DetroitSteel88 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Somebody make this Guy understand that HE NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF, Nobody will just said Oh yeah I'll refund you $100 dlls from the paid price WITHOUT ANY PROOF!
    Not even paypal and they'll see how many times I requested the proof send to my paypal email address.
    STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND SEND THE PROOF I ASKED FOR TO MY PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS!
    THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK!!

Lol your a joke. I asked you more than a couple times for yor email and phone number but you can't do either. Makes it kinda hard to show you your "proof" how you messed your subs up when you shipped them to me

I have no doubt even when I do send you this email that your just gonna say screw you cuz that's the type of person you seem to be. We will see I guess

Good news is I actually found your email address. Wanna guess where? On the forum when you typed It out to another person and posted it. Was it really that hard to just tell me?

Anyways you will get your email with your pics of the marks you caused in the subs by leaving lose screws in the box when you shipped it. ( who does that )?

refs: HungNeckTight

10. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    Likes Zeuslicious liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Bump!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Beer Bump and still For Sale!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Any Decent Offer?

Refs? lol, Click here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Bump!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3