Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: 2 Brand New 10" Memphis Mojo's (NO BOXES)

Senetonix is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: 2 Brand New 10" Memphis Mojo's (NO BOXES)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    Yeah, I dont do much with retail value on a company that sells 90% of there product online, If you go online the average price of a type X is 280, if you go online and find a mojo brand new with a warranty for any price I'll give you the Mojo, that's the difference, MOjos can only be bought from an authorized dealer, and they mean it, alpine lets their product go, so their retail means nothing. Besides the retail for this mojo is 549 each, map is 459, and it's worth it, because theirs no e-commerce and their MAP and Retail holds value. But for 1 I'll do your type X and 150 shipped
    Not a 10 but here's a Memphis mojo 15 too.

n8skow is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)

I'd almost bet that $450 if you attempted to make a purchase, you'd be contacted by their sales rep informing you that they are out of stock...
    They open in a bit... I'll give them a call =)

Quote Originally Posted by Senetonix View Post
    All he said was brand new with a warranty. He didn't specify.

National Finals
    Oct. 25-26th, 2014 - Sedalia Missouri

Senetonix is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n8skow View Post
    I'd almost bet that $450 if you attempted to make a purchase, you'd be contacted by their sales rep informing you that they are out of stock...
    They open in a bit... I'll give them a call =)
    I'm curious. Let us know the result.

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Grimy_One View Post
    He just put the MSRP price on it, as OP did... No way on god's green Earth would any of us pay $500 for a Memphis Mojo 10. That is right around MSRP too. Used Mojos go for $250 or so. Used Type X go for $200 or so. Not that far off. I would agree that the Mojo is a superior sub, however. GLWS.
    I posted MSRP and MAP, and there is no way any MOJO is online with a warranty, I don't care what is posted. Also, when I talk MAP and MSRP I mean a Mojo hold Map value, brands sold online Don't. Memphis 100% prohibits online sales, and WILL NOT honor any warranty for a product bought online. Also, if someone gets ahold of some mojos which would be hard, since Memphis doesn't bulk sale, drop ship, etc. and they want to post that they're selling it with a warranty, they would have to replace it themselves, as would any e-commerce company that sells brands UN-authorized. Secondly, these Mojos are NOT USED, Brand spanking new, and holds a value of $459 at MAP all day long, I just happen to own these ones personally, and will sell them for 600 plus shipping, why, because I can not offer a warranty with them, because I'm selling them personally, not as an authorized dealer, I could warranty them, if I was dis-honest, but I'm not, and I wouldn't risk my stores authorization to sell memphis by doing so, even if I was an online vendor, which I'm far from, I still wouldn't try and cheat their system like some people would online to make a buck. If any of you buy Memphis on;line and need it warrantied, the seller will find a reason to say your problem is not covered, because they cant warranty it, if they even have the product in the first place. Which I doubt

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3