Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Reload Thread: jl 10"w7-3

  1. #1
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    jl 10"w7-3

    Item(s) for Sale:
    1 never used jl w7 10" 3 date built 3/22/02 that I'm selling for a podnah of mine who brought the sub and forgot all about it until it was time to move lol


    Item(s) Description/Condition:
    Brand New Never Seen Power at all



    Price:
    asking 300 plus shipping



    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
    sub will come in the original jl box without the paper work but everything that is need to install the sub is there



    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).




    Anyone that's interested in this sub can text or call me at 5047018347 or by email at [email protected]
    Last edited by ACE74; 08-04-2012 at 07:33 PM.







  2. #2
    shpatb's Avatar
    shpatb is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Lol... that's crazy, how does someone forget about a woofer for 9 years?



    2008 G8 LC6i Kenwood 6.5's upfront, Morels in the rear. Alpine PDX-F4, 2x BA-SPG555 sealed with JBL 14001
    2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2
    Head unit - eclipse CD5000
    Front Components - Boston Z6's Rear "fill"- Boston SR95
    Front&Rear Amp - Boston GT24
    Sub -2x Boston SPG-555 @ 34hz
    Sub amp -BA GT28
    ect - 12 farad stinger cap,0 gauge stinger wiring, stinger 1500 battery, 200a alt
    refs: keifersracing

  3. #3
    Paulspikey's Avatar
    Paulspikey is offline Ghetto Genius



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Where Basketball is King
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    give you 250 shipped right now.




  4. #4
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Bump
    Last edited by ACE74; 08-04-2012 at 09:03 AM.




  5. #5
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Quote Originally Posted by shpatb View Post
    Lol... that's crazy, how does someone forget about a woofer for 9 years?
    service member back and forth over seas to protect the country you live in




  6. #6
    wErd's Avatar
    wErd is offline Maker of All Good Threads



    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    5,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    343 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Where you shipping from?



    refs: viveet, dvrmstrng,velobard,pickup1,rumblebee2

  7. #7
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Quote Originally Posted by wErd View Post
    Where you shipping from?
    28376 North Carolina




  8. #8
    DoesDad's Avatar
    DoesDad is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    675 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    I've always wanted to try one of these. How much is shipping going to be for this? My zip is 74146. From my limited research I'm guessing it's going to go around 40 lbs. or so.




  9. #9
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Quote Originally Posted by DoesDad View Post
    I've always wanted to try one of these. How much is shipping going to be for this? My zip is 74146. From my limited research I'm guessing it's going to go around 40 lbs. or so.
    45 bucks




  10. #10
    DoesDad's Avatar
    DoesDad is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    675 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Not too shabby. Save about 150 bucks over Sonic or anyone for that matter. As with everything I've got to clear this with the boss. This is for her minivan though so she might be a little more agreeable.




  11. #11
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Quote Originally Posted by DoesDad View Post
    Not too shabby. Save about 150 bucks over Sonic or anyone for that matter. As with everything I've got to clear this with the boss. This is for her minivan though so she might be a little more agreeable.
    I understand that sameway in my house lol




  12. #12
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Early morning bump




  13. #13
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    bumpty bumpty bump
    Last edited by ACE74; 08-07-2012 at 07:47 PM.




  14. #14
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    @work bump a jl w7 wooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww




  15. #15
    ACE74's Avatar
    ACE74 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: jl 10"w7-3

    Quote Originally Posted by 89_olds_88_owne View Post
    Item(s) for Sale:
    1 never used jl w7 10" 3 date built 3/22/02 that I'm selling for a podnah of mine who brought the sub and forgot all about it until it was time to move lol


    Item(s) Description/Condition:
    Brand New Never Seen Power at all



    Price:
    asking 300 plus shipping



    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
    sub will come in the original jl box without the paper work but everything that is need to install the sub is there



    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).




    Anyone that's interested in this sub can text or call me at 5047018347 or by email at [email protected]
    320 shipped today only special




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: jl 10" w6v2,w7 or RE SX
    By cheapo in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:39 PM
  2. Dilemma between JL 10 w6v2 w7
    By VelfarreClubber in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 09:35 PM
  3. JL 10" W7 or JL 12" w6v2?
    By Pineapple in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 03:29 AM
  4. JL audio 13 w7 or 4 w6 10
    By Kwiggins_00 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 02:16 PM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum