Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2003 Resonant Engineering HC 15" Subwoofer - OLD SCHOOL

Item(s) for Sale:

2003 Resonant Engineering HC 15" Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I really hate to let go of this great beauty. The only thing wrong with this driver are a few scratches in the plastic part of the cone. The last time I used this driver it played rediculously musical, accurate bass. The lowend extension was just unbelievable. It would play with great accuracy when listening to the IASCA test disc, yet it would just unleash its fury when playing some Late Nite Tip. In a 4 cube ported enclosure tuned to 30 hz I hit 144.0 dB at 30 hz. This driver is not designed for sealed use. I had it powered by a Hifonics Brutus BX1500D, which is also up for sale.

Price:

$300.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Cost of shipping is included in the price. This thing is about 50 pounds with the shipping box. I will ship USPS ground with insurance. I will ship to the 48 continential states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by Tempe; 07-01-2012 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Forgot sub size

It's been years since I have been really active in car audio forums. I posted a ton about 10 years ago here on caraudio.com, termpro.com, sounddomain.com, caraudioforum.com, and a whole bunch more that I no longer remember. You may remember me. If not, you're probably just young haha. Because of the many years since I've done any selling / buying, the only person I can remember for my references is Team PSI (David Moore).

Tempe is offline FI Car Audio FTW!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2003 Resonant Engineering HC Subwoofer - OLD SCHOOL

Hey guys! For an Independence Day special, let's drop this to $250.00 shipped OBO through USPS with insurance to the 48 continental states. If no one takes this by July 5th at 6:30 PM EDT I am keeping it.

T

It's been years since I have been really active in car audio forums. I posted a ton about 10 years ago here on caraudio.com, termpro.com, sounddomain.com, caraudioforum.com, and a whole bunch more that I no longer remember. You may remember me. If not, you're probably just young haha. Because of the many years since I've done any selling / buying, the only person I can remember for my references is Team PSI (David Moore).

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Keeping it now?

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

CerwinVega_Fan is online now Coolest Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Nice!

I have a 12" brand spanking new!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry for the late reply. I am back in Arizona and am willing to sell this sub still.

T

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This baby of mine is still for sale. I could really use some money to pay some bills. Thank you.

T

Closed Thread