Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Reload Thread: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

  1. #1
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Item(s) for Sale:
    American Bass HD15D1


    Item(s) Description/Condition:
    Freshly reconed with about 10 mins playing time at 20%> power.



    New Price:
    $275 +- Shipping

    Looking to trade for iPad 2 outright which I'll cover shipping for. Maybe a 64GB first generation.
    A different 15 with box, will pickup if your with 200-300 miles. Maybe an outright trade for a different sub.



    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
    Buyer Covers shipping unless we come to a written agreement.



    Item Pictures:

    car audio 1 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr


    car audio 2 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr


    car audio 3 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr


    car audio 4 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr

    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    Last edited by SMFJ; 03-10-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: New Price







  2. #2
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (95%)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    I don't want to "nit pick" but adding your name digitally is not the same as a picture with your SN and a date on a piece of paper or similar. You have been here for a while so I want to give you the benifit of the doubt here, but you very well may need to adjust those pictures before a mod deletes the thread for failure to follow the rules.


    To everyone else. There is no reason to post again and again after this about his pictures. I think I have fairly covered it and it is his choice to adjust them. If you feel that it should be removed do to the lack of following rules then use the report function accordingly.




  3. #3
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I don't want to "nit pick" but adding your name digitally is not the same as a picture with your SN and a date on a piece of paper or similar. You have been here for a while so I want to give you the benifit of the doubt here, but you very well may need to adjust those pictures before a mod deletes the thread for failure to follow the rules.


    To everyone else. There is no reason to post again and again after this about his pictures. I think I have fairly covered it and it is his choice to adjust them. If you feel that it should be removed do to the lack of following rules then use the report function accordingly.
    ok guess i'll have to wait til the new phone gets here. Thanks for addressing it respectfully.




  4. #4
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    no idea how to close it.




  5. #5
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (95%)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by SMFJ View Post
    ok guess i'll have to wait til the new phone gets here. Thanks for addressing it respectfully.
    No problem and best of luck. They are some decent woofers over all.




  6. #6
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (95%)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by SMFJ View Post
    no idea how to close it.
    There is an option at the top in a drop down menu to close/sold the thread if you wish to close it. You may be able to keep it open given your time here, but that is not my call to make. It is others on the forum and if they may or may not report it or any mod that may stumble in here.




  7. #7
    AmericanBass's Avatar
    AmericanBass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    i'll trade you an american bass ph4000?



    http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3669651+_918ec377e80e172ef455bcd7d0d35e52.gif

  8. #8
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    ipad2 's are like 500 easy



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  9. #9
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    ipad2 's are like 500 easy
    say hello to iPad 3 Apple iPad - New iPad and iPad 2 with Free Shipping - Apple Store (U.S.) making iPad 1 basically a gameboy and iPad 2 in this price range. sub will be 65-80 to ship on my end, 355-370 is what I would pay for a used iPad 2 although a new one is only 399 now.



    1x Custom PSi built 3HP with Signature TC Style Basket
    1x Audiopipe APSM-1500(Soon to be 2 or 2 APSM-2000s)
    4 Pyramid TW47 Supertweeters
    4 Parts-Express Buyout 6" Midranges, 4 Parts Express Peavey 8" Guitar Speakers
    Crescendo C1100.4
    Kenwood KDC-X996
    FEEDBACK: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1002745

  10. #10
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by SMFJ View Post
    say hello to iPad 3 Apple iPad - New iPad and iPad 2 with Free Shipping - Apple Store (U.S.) making iPad 1 basically a gameboy and iPad 2 in this price range. sub will be 65-80 to ship on my end, 355-370 is what I would pay for a used iPad 2 although a new one is only 399 now.
    still u want a 64gb model......i highly doubt someone who has a 64gb ipad will be like " hmmm let me trade my 64gb ipad 2 for this not top of the line model ab sub "



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  11. #11
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanBass View Post
    i'll trade you an american bass ph4000?
    then i would have nothing to play the amp on sorry. just now realizing high end car audio is vicious expensive cycle. if i was keeping the sub i'd be all over it. GLWS



    1x Custom PSi built 3HP with Signature TC Style Basket
    1x Audiopipe APSM-1500(Soon to be 2 or 2 APSM-2000s)
    4 Pyramid TW47 Supertweeters
    4 Parts-Express Buyout 6" Midranges, 4 Parts Express Peavey 8" Guitar Speakers
    Crescendo C1100.4
    Kenwood KDC-X996
    FEEDBACK: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1002745

  12. #12
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    still u want a 64gb model......i highly doubt someone who has a 64gb ipad will be like " hmmm let me trade my 64gb ipad 2 for this not top of the line model ab sub "
    Quote Originally Posted by SMFJ View Post
    Price:
    $290

    Looking to trade for iPad 2 outright which I'll cover shipping for. Maybe a 64GB first generation.
    A different 15 with box, will pickup if your with 200-300 miles.
    read carefully sir. no harm no foul.
    Last edited by SMFJ; 03-08-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: terrible color choice for 1am



    1x Custom PSi built 3HP with Signature TC Style Basket
    1x Audiopipe APSM-1500(Soon to be 2 or 2 APSM-2000s)
    4 Pyramid TW47 Supertweeters
    4 Parts-Express Buyout 6" Midranges, 4 Parts Express Peavey 8" Guitar Speakers
    Crescendo C1100.4
    Kenwood KDC-X996
    FEEDBACK: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1002745

  13. #13
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Bump.



    1x Custom PSi built 3HP with Signature TC Style Basket
    1x Audiopipe APSM-1500(Soon to be 2 or 2 APSM-2000s)
    4 Pyramid TW47 Supertweeters
    4 Parts-Express Buyout 6" Midranges, 4 Parts Express Peavey 8" Guitar Speakers
    Crescendo C1100.4
    Kenwood KDC-X996
    FEEDBACK: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1002745

  14. #14
    GeekSquad's Avatar
    GeekSquad is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Columbia SC
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Car audio is (and always has been) very expensive. That's part of the reason it's a status symbol for some people. Further, if you elect to go with top of the line peices like you have, costs go up exponentially due to the addition of alternators, batteries, wire, etc..

    Maybe an AB XFL 15 in a custom box built by me would be a good trade for this? That way, you could go with less expensive amps and supporting peices while still getting 90% of the sound.

    Plus, my dad lives in Columbus, so I could drive my end down to your area.

    BTW I don't have the sub yet; I would have to order it. Therefore, it would be new with warranty...




  15. #15
    SMFJ's Avatar
    SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekSquad View Post
    Car audio is (and always has been) very expensive. That's part of the reason it's a status symbol for some people. Further, if you elect to go with top of the line peices like you have, costs go up exponentially due to the addition of alternators, batteries, wire, etc..

    Maybe an AB XFL 15 in a custom box built by me would be a good trade for this? That way, you could go with less expensive amps and supporting peices while still getting 90% of the sound.

    Plus, my dad lives in Columbus, so I could drive my end down to your area.

    BTW I don't have the sub yet; I would have to order it. Therefore, it would be new with warranty...
    You sir, have my attention. What kind of box are we talking? Don't care much for carpet.



    1x Custom PSi built 3HP with Signature TC Style Basket
    1x Audiopipe APSM-1500(Soon to be 2 or 2 APSM-2000s)
    4 Pyramid TW47 Supertweeters
    4 Parts-Express Buyout 6" Midranges, 4 Parts Express Peavey 8" Guitar Speakers
    Crescendo C1100.4
    Kenwood KDC-X996
    FEEDBACK: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1002745

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wtb Or Wtt American Bass Subs
    By ken2516 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:14 PM
  2. wtt american bass 75.1 amp
    By mazdakid in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  3. WTT American Bass Amps for Xbox 360 Games
    By vette1 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 10:37 PM
  4. WTT american bass 200.1 amp
    By mazdakid in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 05:57 AM
  5. WTT: American Bass SQ480
    By DaveT in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 05:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum