Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

18" re xxx bnib

Item(s) for Sale:

1 Brand New Never Powered RE XXX 18"

Item(s) Description/Condition:
    10/10 all the way across the board. I bought 2 of these monsters for the back of my expedition, and the deal I was setting up to run them on 2 Orion HCCA2500D amps fell through so I only ended up with one orion amp. So I only ran the power to one of them because that would never be enough power for 2 of these beasts, it was barely enough for the one, because I personally think these woofers do best on about 3500 watts each, US Amps tech supports thinks they do best on about 2500 watts each, in a custom box with a 3" face plate. Needless to say I do still have the used one but it needs re-coned, and I have to send it in to US Amps, but I am getting rid of the new one. I Paid $1577 dealer cost for each of these, these are US Amp direct subs, not the made in china ones, their's a huge difference. Whoever gets this woofer will be a happy camper, they are phenominal, all you need is one. I'm letting this thing go at a steal of a price

Price:

$800 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship after cleared payment

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18" re xxx bnib-img_0040%5B1%5D.jpg   18" re xxx bnib-img_0042%5B1%5D.jpg  

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Re: 18" re xxx bnib

I am willing to let this woofer go for 750 shipped, this woofer is a monster and is one of the best sounding woofers of it's time. Comparible to none, RE has designed a spectacular woofer here, 15hz of free air resonance, gauranteed to be a spectacular sounding woofer. 2000 watts is a little to low for power, I would recomend about 2500 watts, but none the less, anyone who runs this woofer will definatly love their lows

Closed Thread