Closed Thread

Reload Thread: FS: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now)

beatnbronco is online now Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now)

Item(s) for Sale: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now)

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10/10 mech, 9/10 cosmetic cuz 2 of the dustcaps were glued in too tight and i caused a few small creases in the dustcap. Sore thumb yeah but doesn't affect performance at all. I built these myself, I've been building for about 2 years, my own personal subs and friends and local people in fort campbell and columbus area. These were reconed w/OEM parts except I added dual tinsels and stitched dual medium spiders. 1000w rms/2000w max, dual 2 ohm aluminum flatwire coils. CONsealer gaskets to hide the screws and seal the subs to the box, i had to hunt down all of this stuff myself, paid $50 for the last gasket cuz i looked for so long to find it. The obvious wear on a few motors from sliding around and being shipped but nothing major. I took my time and good care in building these so they are right on. Haven't been metered but atleast 152 I'd say and not even broken in yet, only been installed since i moved back to ga april 28th. Been pushing them w/an ap3k @ 1/4 gain and 1 ohm and I love the way they sound and hit very hard but I'm switching back to 18's and I need the money to purchase the recones for my atomics and a stronger amp local.

Price: would like to sell either as a whole or 2 seperate pairs. $350 a pair picked up or all 4 picked up for $675. Will include the box for an extra $75. The box is 10cuft tuned to 32hz w/L-vents on both sides, glued and screwed w/silicone on the inside and rhino liner outside. Dims for box are 49wx22hx28d. i've got atleast $200 invested in each sub.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: local sale only..for now

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now

$325 a pair picked up

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now

$300 a pair picked up..final reduction

sacsking916 is offline stayin high an loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Got pics of the motors?

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX
    TEAM SSC
    TEAM CADENCE
    Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    King James has nothing on King Sac!

davidsw is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did you say g_y only

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this was taken before i added softparts..best i can do for now..i don't want to remove them from the box incase someone buys all 4 w/the box and they are in there tight as hell

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by davidsw View Post
    did you say g_y only
    i don't get it??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

let's get these sold!! geez, what's the problem with this sale??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

willing to ship..buyer pays shipping costs..these subs will take a beating and last a very long time

SACRAMANIAC916 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

these make my old school power 15's look retarded ...Bump for 4 12"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yep, something to cuddle up to on a cold winters day or take to the beach to show off to the boys..BUMP

Closed Thread