I've got a functioning, yet on it's last leg Stroker with the adjustable pole. I am fairly positive that its been bottomed out a fair amount so I'm going to sell it pretty much as a Motor/Basket/Funky Pole assembly and maybe someone who is crafty can experiment on a custom Stroker recone. I'll have pix up when I can access my photo hosting site at home.
It works, and its in my car on my SS Rubicon 2500d @ 2 ohm and I can get quite ballsy on the volume but after a certain point it sounds unhealthy. I bet if you had 500-800w it wouldnt be a problem to run it hard and not see any issues. I also cant seem to adjust the suspension in the "up" position, its just an allen wrench to loosen things up but I dont want to reef on it and possibly completely destroy it lol.
addendum here is a pic I took before I put it in my old box yesterday. I can take a vid tonight of it on my ride home with my itouch, it works and gets loud but i think the suspension being "down" is causing the bottoming out which is why I try and go easy.