Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: 215in fi btls, 1 15in ia dp

lambo37 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

215in fi btls, 1 15in ia dp

Item(s) for Sale: 2 15in Fi Btls, these are the large slug magnets, their very heavy. Dual 1s. Fully loaded.

1 15in Incriminator Audio Death Penalty(old style). Quad 1.

Item(s) Description/Condition:
    One btl is mint condition(minus a small tear in the surround, 3rd pic.) Most rms this ever saw was a aq2200 running at 2 ohms, so probably 1100ish.

The other btl needs the motor realigned, i really don't know how this happened, it was seeing under 300rms at the time. This is the 4th pic.

The death penalty needs a recone, this 105+shipping from psi. It has various scratches from over the years(mostly from being moved closet to closet lol) Small crack in the top of the basket by the surround(half-inch or so). really loved this sub when it was working. Has excess glue on the dustcap. Got this in a trade from blinkodogo2 a couple years ago.

Really hate to see these subs go, got a new car and it needs some new suspension parts though, help me out.

Price: Will knock off 10 dollars for people iv previously had transactions with.
    380+ shipping on the btl, this is like mint condition. fully loaded etc

275+ shipping on the one that needs work, i was quoted 50$+shipping from psi for this. this is like mint to just need work.
    Will cut a deal for both in a package.
    150+shipping on death penalty.
    Open to trades for nice 10s or 12s, possibly nice components, let me know.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: these ship from 57201.

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

good one
    one that needs the motor work

older pic of death penalty-
    Last edited by lambo37; 04-16-2011 at 08:55 AM.

New 2011 build-2002 Subaru Wrx
    AQ2200d-possibly another, memphis 100.2 and aq 90x4
    Knu All teh way
    Refs-
    blinkodogo2(trade-i shipped first) , basscort2009(trade-i shipped first)
    bought two 12" incriminator audio 187s a couple years ago on a temp sale from Incrimator
    themselves (dont remember the guys screen name, if you see this pm me if you remember,summer 2008 i believe)
    some more i do not remember.

Rickdod3 is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: 215in fi btls, 1 15in ia dp

You got pm

Buyer/Seller Feedback
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/505787-rickdod3-feedback.html

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I've got a PPI A1200, Orion NT 12" D4 (1k rms, carbon fiber cone and dc, cast basket, very rare), an o/s Kicker S12C that needs to be reconed, a PG M50, PG RSD5 5.25" Coaxials, and a few more things. I also have home audio equipment and a bluetooth. I'm interested in either of the BTL's. Let me know what kind of trade we can work out!

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

could you get me pics on that ppi man? also the phoneix gold? im pre sure the good one might be gone on caco..not really interested in one 12 sorry..(probably nice just would want more than one). i really need cash but also need good high quality 4 channels or such also.. let me no

Knu All teh way
    Refs-
    bought two 12" incriminator audio 187s a couple years ago on a temp sale from Incrimator
    themselves (dont remember the guys screen name, if you see this pm me if you remember,summer 2008 i believe)

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lambo37 View Post
    could you get me pics on that ppi man? also the phoneix gold? im pre sure the good one might be gone on caco..not really interested in one 12 sorry..(probably nice just would want more than one). i really need cash but also need good high quality 4 channels or such also.. let me no
    If you like 4-channels, I might be getting a pair of Eclipse 3241's real soon here...

I'll get pics of those tonight

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

The first Eclipse is pretty scratched up. The second is in much better condition. The M50 is in 6/10 or 7/10 condition. A little bit of rust on the upper left part, right under the fins. Little spots here and there. The PPI is similar to the M50 as far as cosmetics are concerned. Everything works great, and they all sound sooooo nice...The Eclipse's are dual mono I believe.

I also just got a Hifonics Warrior Hawk and Falcon...Zed-made 2-channels. They are in 9.5/10 condition. The paint on the Hawk is pretty much perfect. I'll get pics of those when I get home.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmmm, what does the ppi do in terms of power? Sorry not interested in the other ones, at the time of that post i was gna be interested in a 4 channel but i actually dont have a use anymore sold a comp set yesterday. Do you have any nice components or 10s or 12s? thanks man, and that ppi does look pre **** sweet.

Knu All teh way
    Refs-

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

hmmm, what does the ppi do in terms of power? Sorry not interested in the other ones, at the time of that post i was gna be interested in a 4 channel but i actually dont have a use anymore sold a comp set yesterday. Do you have any nice components or 10s or 12s? thanks man, and that ppi does look pre **** sweet.
    Yeah the PPI is a beast...1200x1@4ohms bridged, probably underrated. I don't have any comps, but I have a nice 12...It's a Stereo Integrity BM v.1 12" D4 (freshly reconed, VERY rare). I'm guessing it can handle about 750 watts rms, and it sounds ridiculously good doing it...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dang thats a **** mofo..hmm you seem to have alot of equipment would you want to pm me all of the stuff youd be interested in trading towards either one of the subs or multiples, still have all 3. Thanks.

Knu All teh way
    Refs-

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

dang thats a **** mofo..hmm you seem to have alot of equipment would you want to pm me all of the stuff youd be interested in trading towards either one of the subs or multiples, still have all 3. Thanks.
    Yeah it is a **** mofo, looks even better in person. SI makes some of the best SQ subs, and this one is no exception. I'm still in the process of breaking it in.

'll PM you tonight when I get off school and shoot you some pics of the Hifonics amps, and let you know what else I have. I do have a decent amount of equipment I'm looking to get rid of...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok that sounds good, and it sure seems like you do. Im mostly looking for 2 12s or 2 10s, or cash obviously but that SI and ppi look so nice. wonder how hard itd be to get another si?

Knu All teh way
    Refs-

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

ok that sounds good, and it sure seems like you do. Im mostly looking for 2 12s or 2 10s, or cash obviously but that SI and ppi look so nice. wonder how hard itd be to get another si?
    Yeah I have no idea. I'd contact SI if I were you. Or maybe PSI.

nateberrier is offline ******

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I have a pair of APX motors I need to get rid of SPL AUDIO Quoted 165 to have them built into 10s if youre interested.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[SCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

http://www.execution-audio.com/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast