Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Reload Thread: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

  1. #1
    tyroneshoes's Avatar
    tyroneshoes is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    I love this sub. I haven't taken it out since I put it in. Selling car and simplifying the system and doing stealth.

    I gave it 600 watts from a kenwood x1r and never abused and well cared for. It is wired for a 4 ohm load and works well from anything from 350-1000 watts.

    Box is very sturdy and air tight. 1.25 cubic feet after displacement right to manufacturer specs. Stuffed with poly. Matte black bar style grills. Carpet is black. Gold banana plugs or compression terminals.

    This is a high end drop in sub solution that will fill any vehicle with impressive and powerful bass. It is also very compact (I can take measurements if needed)

    Id like to sell it as seen (sub,box,grill) and not separate if possible. Pick up in the central NJ area would be great as this sub/box is 50 lbs and I would expect the buyer to pay exact shipping cost UPS from 07065.






    and in its old home



    A point of interest is this is the exact ICON Npdang reviewed and measured in this thread:

    DIYMA.com

    So all the measurements are at your disposal.


    PRICE:

    $225 plus actual shipping

    $220 picked up in central NJ


    I usually sell at Diyma under the same name and have tons of good feedback there.
    Last edited by tyroneshoes; 02-28-2011 at 11:26 PM.







  2. #2
    1rockford1's Avatar
    1rockford1 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    soon to be upstate ny
    Posts
    12,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    u kept that real nice




  3. #3
    jrouter76's Avatar
    jrouter76 is offline jrouter76



    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mount Vernon ,Illinois
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by tyroneshoes View Post
    I love this sub. I haven't taken it out since I put it in. Selling car and simplifying the system and doing stealth.

    I gave it 600 watts from a kenwood x1r and never abused and well cared for. It is wired for a 4 ohm load and works well from anything from 350-1000 watts.

    Box is very sturdy and air tight. 1.25 cubic feet after displacement right to manufacturer specs. Stuffed with poly. Matte black bar style grills. Carpet is black. Gold banana plugs or compression terminals.

    This is a high end drop in sub solution that will fill any vehicle with impressive and powerful bass. It is also very compact (I can take measurements if needed)

    Id like to sell it as seen (sub,box,grill) and not separate if possible. Pick up in the central NJ area would be great as this sub/box is 50 lbs and I would expect the buyer to pay exact shipping cost UPS from 07065.






    and in its old home



    A point of interest is this is the exact ICON Npdang reviewed and measured in this thread:

    DIYMA.com

    So all the measurements are at your disposal.


    PRICE:

    $225 plus actual shipping

    $220 picked up in central NJ
    I usually sell at Diyma under the same name and have tons of good feedback there.[/QUOTE]

    yeah good guy here have bought from and traded with over on diyma



    Active Front Tweeters:Seas Neo Alumn.

    Midbass:ID OEMs
    Mids & Highs amp PPI DCX1000.4
    Subs 2-12 Si Mags 2nd gen.
    Box ported tuned to 34hz 2.17 cu.ft dual chambers
    Sub amp Kicker KX2500.1

    H/U:Alpine 9815
    Doors and Trunk are deaden by SS
    PPI MAN

    REFS:2lows10, XylerB, Scoobasteve, Ksin291,TheLow, Amokie , MemphisSoul4u , TheHardKnoxLife , RydHy3845 ,GORDOS420 , Mihklo,Jameseypoo , integra88

  4. #4
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Trades???



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  5. #5
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Nice looking sub




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

  6. #6
    tyroneshoes's Avatar
    tyroneshoes is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Trades???
    Morel elate 6" mids.

    What else you got?




  7. #7
    Boomsday's Avatar
    Boomsday is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    3,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    willing to sell just the grill? I was about to pick one of those up from parts express




  8. #8
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by tyroneshoes View Post
    Morel elate 6" mids.

    What else you got?
    PPI A1200, Orion NT 12", more...you into home audio?



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  9. #9
    tyroneshoes's Avatar
    tyroneshoes is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomsday View Post
    willing to sell just the grill? I was about to pick one of those up from parts express
    Nah. Then Id have screw holes in the enclosure and that carpet compression. Probably cost the same to get it from PE.




  10. #10
    tyroneshoes's Avatar
    tyroneshoes is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    PPI A1200, Orion NT 12", more...you into home audio?
    Not in need of that sub or any amps.

    I am into home audio. I design and build my own speakers. What do you have to offer?




  11. #11
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by tyroneshoes View Post
    Not in need of that sub or any amps.

    I am into home audio. I design and build my own speakers. What do you have to offer?
    I'm parting out my RS 2.5's, so considering that you like to build your own, this is a HUGE opportunity. EMITs, EMIMs, Watkins, an insane crossover section, huge potentiometers...look up Infinity RS 2.5

    Also have a Nakamichi cd player, and a Dali Ikon Vokal 1 center speaker



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  12. #12
    tyroneshoes's Avatar
    tyroneshoes is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    I'm parting out my RS 2.5's, so considering that you like to build your own, this is a HUGE opportunity. EMITs, EMIMs, Watkins, an insane crossover section, huge potentiometers...look up Infinity RS 2.5

    Also have a Nakamichi cd player, and a Dali Ikon Vokal 1 center speaker
    Nice speakers but Id have no use for them. I suppose money is the best. Or morel elate woofers




  13. #13
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    Quote Originally Posted by tyroneshoes View Post
    Nice speakers but Id have no use for them. I suppose money is the best. Or morel elate woofers
    No use for them??? You build speakers, man. You HAVE to hear a pair of EMIMs. They are one of the best midrange drivers ever made.

    A pair just sold on eBay recently for $320, I'll try and find the link for you. I'd trade a pair for your Icon, you know that's a hard deal to pass up right there...They are extremely desirable and would be super easy to flip for $300 if you didn't like them.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  14. #14
    Chipmunk2k3's Avatar
    Chipmunk2k3 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    $200 picked up? Or trade for a 15" ICON.



    08 BMW X5 4.8
    Factory HU
    3Sixty.2
    Massive Audio Nx4
    Massive Audio N2
    Massive Audio N4
    12" Kicker Solo X in 4 cu. ported @ 34hz

  15. #15
    tyroneshoes's Avatar
    tyroneshoes is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

    PM'd




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum