Results 1 to 8 of 8

Reload Thread: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

  1. #1
    double 07's Avatar
    double 07 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Etowah, TN
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

    30 Day Email/PM Purge

    I am letting you guys know that I am deleting all communications regarding quotes via PM or Email if they are over 30 days. I have given out quite a few quotes since being on this forum and a few of them lack responses.This is an FYI that if you and I are not still in communication about about a recent build discussion or upcoming enclosure build its about to be gone. I refuse to let myself get swamped with emails/pms that are doing nothing. I do not want my customer service to suffer in the very least. Thanks for your understanding and patronage...........The Box Jedi
    Last edited by double 07; 12-05-2012 at 05:47 PM.







  2. #2
    cdc351jeferson's Avatar
    cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    austin tx
    Posts
    1,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    Quote Originally Posted by double 07 View Post
    I am letting you guys know that I am deleting all communications regarding quotes via PM or Email if they are over 30 days. I have given out quite a few quotes since being on this forum and a few of them lack responses.This is an FYI that if you and I are not still in communication about about a recent build discussion or upcoming enclosure build its about to be gone. I refuse to let myself get swamped with emails/pms that are doing nothing. I do not want my customer service to suffer in the very least. Thanks for your understanding and patronage...........The Box Jedi
    still got the g6 measurements? lol are they in the mind of the jedi master? as you know your padawan will need a box soon with enough port to put yoda in



    headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : Bill Fitzmaurice Truck tuba DD 600series 10"
    amp: Kicker zx500.1
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

  3. #3
    double 07's Avatar
    double 07 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Etowah, TN
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    Quote Originally Posted by cdc351jeferson View Post
    still got the g6 measurements? lol are they in the mind of the jedi master? as you know your padawan will need a box soon with enough port to put yoda in
    I got you David.......its just the TONS of quotes that I have given out and NEVER received another response on.........Yeah i am building his over next weekend....two DC Level Five 15s with a giant kerfed port.......Box Jedi out




  4. #4
    cdc351jeferson's Avatar
    cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    austin tx
    Posts
    1,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    Quote Originally Posted by double 07 View Post
    I got you David.......its just the TONS of quotes that I have given out and NEVER received another response on.........Yeah i am building his over next weekend....two DC Level Five 15s with a giant kerfed port.......Box Jedi out
    ty sir never a doubt! and yoru padawans padawan will need a box with tons of port (me) lol also soon



    headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : Bill Fitzmaurice Truck tuba DD 600series 10"
    amp: Kicker zx500.1
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

  5. #5
    Double 08's Avatar
    Double 08 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    hutto texas
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    get on my box pimp n low




  6. #6
    double 07's Avatar
    double 07 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Etowah, TN
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    I work on a first pay first serve basis KEVIN WEST.....I have two guys that paid today for their boxes and two more are really close to paying......West already forked out his....You know my paypal bitch




  7. #7
    Double 08's Avatar
    Double 08 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    hutto texas
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    that aint no way to talk to the team starrmountainsound capt




  8. #8
    double 07's Avatar
    double 07 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Etowah, TN
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

    Re: 30 Day Email/PM Purge

    Quote Originally Posted by Double 08 View Post
    that aint no way to talk to the team starrmountainsound capt
    Whom died and made you captain of this ship ho?




Similar Threads

  1. Attn: Anyone that has PM'd, Emailed, or wanted to contact me
    By Pyro_By_Nature in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:55 AM
  2. What do you do when you need to hit 155+ legal in under 30 days??
    By Bumpin' Yota in forum Car Audio Competition, Shows and Events
    Replies: 328
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum