Closed Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Reload Thread: hybrid audio clarus

  1. #1
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    hybrid audio clarus

    does anyone know where i can find a good hybrid audio clarus set for a decent prize? i cant for the life of me find a **** set anywhere.

    ive been looking for months with no luck!



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.




  2. #2
    dragnix's Avatar
    dragnix is offline LXIX



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Socal cuz i'm So cool
    Posts
    19,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

  3. #3
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    i meant cheaper than the retail price lol

    im looking for either used or something like it- but definitely need better pricing than almost 700 dollars.



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.

  4. #4
    dragnix's Avatar
    dragnix is offline LXIX



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Socal cuz i'm So cool
    Posts
    19,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by robertoyoung08 View Post
    i meant cheaper than the retail price lol

    im looking for either used or something like it- but definitely need better pricing than almost 700 dollars.
    I figured, nothing over on DIYMA?




  5. #5
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    I figured, nothing over on DIYMA?
    nope. been looking for months. hoping someone here runs into something ive missed.

    there was ONE guy at diyma about a week ago, but he never pm'ed me back (ive pm'ed him like 3 times already too)



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.

  6. #6
    dragnix's Avatar
    dragnix is offline LXIX



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Socal cuz i'm So cool
    Posts
    19,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    maybe you should just post up a WTB thread? I didn't see one in the classifieds




  7. #7
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    maybe you should just post up a WTB thread? I didn't see one in the classifieds

    i have. i posted like 2 in the past month or two lol.

    i also just bumped it, right before i saw your reply. ...ive been trying HARD to find one.



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.

  8. #8
    dragnix's Avatar
    dragnix is offline LXIX



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Socal cuz i'm So cool
    Posts
    19,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by robertoyoung08 View Post
    i have. i posted like 2 in the past month or two lol.

    i also just bumped it, right before i saw your reply. ...ive been trying HARD to find one.
    I think it's time to give up and invest in something else bro lol




  9. #9
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    I think it's time to give up and invest in something else bro lol
    i think it might be.

    1. ive had TWO sellers back down on sales for a clarus set- both just never replied. one was from here.
    2. i found a listing on ebay for a set but didnt include the crossover (ended up selling for SUPER cheap at $102)
    3. i found a fs thread direct from the manufacturer over at diyma, which listed fs all items in the comp set EXCEPT the mids.

    ...seems like a ton of bad luck to me lol. might just not be meant to happen.

    ive also been looking for a 3sixty.3 with no luck (almost got ripped off on an ebay auction for one about a week ago, actually).
    looks like maybe my money isnt meant to be spent on car audio right now. lol



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.

  10. #10
    dragnix's Avatar
    dragnix is offline LXIX



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Socal cuz i'm So cool
    Posts
    19,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by robertoyoung08 View Post
    i think it might be.

    1. ive had TWO sellers back down on sales for a clarus set- both just never replied. one was from here.
    2. i found a listing on ebay for a set but didnt include the crossover (ended up selling for SUPER cheap at $102)
    3. i found a fs thread direct from the manufacturer over at diyma, which listed fs all items in the comp set EXCEPT the mids.

    ...seems like a ton of bad luck to me lol. might just not be meant to happen.

    ive also been looking for a 3sixty.3 with no luck (almost got ripped off on an ebay auction for one about a week ago, actually).
    looks like maybe my money isnt meant to be spent on car audio right now. lol
    I think maybe you should just expand your options, just looking for one specific thing will drive you nuts. Trust me, I've been there lol




  11. #11
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    I think maybe you should just expand your options, just looking for one specific thing will drive you nuts. Trust me, I've been there lol
    Yes, I have been going nuts trying to find this **** set. It seems like usually its TOO easy to spend my money on these things, but for once its being incredibly hard.

    My other option was a set of Image Dynamics XS prior to this set, but I also had no luck with those for a month or two. and thats when i moved on to the hybrid.



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.

  12. #12
    disturbed471985's Avatar
    disturbed471985 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greenwood, La
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Local dealer here sales them for $425 a set... Id expect the same from other dealers...



    RIP Maynard "My heart"

    HU - Eclipse CD7000
    Front Stage - 5 Silver flute 6.5's - 6 Seas Prestige tweets Soon to be FS
    Front Stage amp - DB Drive A7 125.4 For Sale In amp section
    Subwoofer - 3 Skar VVX 10's & 2 TRF Blacks For Sale in Sub Section
    Subwoofer Amp - 2 - Skar SK-2500's & Sundown 5k & 2 Nendo bc2000's For Sale in Amp section
    Box - 4.25cf tuned to 30hz using a 6" internal aero 15" long.. Free
    Wiring - Knukonceptz everything, Big 3, Sprinter S12V370F & HC1800 Soon to be all FS

  13. #13
    robertoyoung08's Avatar
    robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bay area, ca
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by disturbed471985 View Post
    Local dealer here sales them for $425 a set... Id expect the same from other dealers...
    thanks for the heads up!

    i didnt know dealers sold them cheaper than the price on the 12velectronics website! good to know.thats the only places ive seen them for sale under authorized dealers.
    there was a member on here that pmd me saying they were authorized dealers but they wanted more than 425, i'll see if theyre willing to price me at that point. id be willing to pay that.



    2005 Lexus GS300
    -DC Power XP 270 H/O Alternator, Big 3, Kinetik HC2400, XS D680 in trunk
    -Stock NAV unit w/ RF 3sixty.3
    -JL HD 1200/1
    -JL HD 600/4
    -Hybrid Audio Clarus front stage; Diamond D6 rear fill
    -2x 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos in 4th order.

  14. #14
    disturbed471985's Avatar
    disturbed471985 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greenwood, La
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: hybrid audio clarus

    Quote Originally Posted by robertoyoung08 View Post
    thanks for the heads up!

    i didnt know dealers sold them cheaper than the price on the 12velectronics website! good to know.thats the only places ive seen them for sale under authorized dealers.
    there was a member on here that pmd me saying they were authorized dealers but they wanted more than 425, i'll see if theyre willing to price me at that point. id be willing to pay that.
    audioedge in Bossier City, La... Not sure if they can sell outside there zone but its worth a shot.



    RIP Maynard "My heart"

    HU - Eclipse CD7000
    Front Stage - 5 Silver flute 6.5's - 6 Seas Prestige tweets Soon to be FS
    Front Stage amp - DB Drive A7 125.4 For Sale In amp section
    Subwoofer - 3 Skar VVX 10's & 2 TRF Blacks For Sale in Sub Section
    Subwoofer Amp - 2 - Skar SK-2500's & Sundown 5k & 2 Nendo bc2000's For Sale in Amp section
    Box - 4.25cf tuned to 30hz using a 6" internal aero 15" long.. Free
    Wiring - Knukonceptz everything, Big 3, Sprinter S12V370F & HC1800 Soon to be all FS

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Hybrid Audio Clarus C61-2
    By happyb in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. Those who have heard the Hybrid Audio Clarus C61-2...
    By azngotskills in forum Speakers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum