Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Choosing between Hertz speakers

tat2bass is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Choosing between Hertz speakers

I have two sets of Hertz speakers that were given to me as payment for some install jobs that I did. One set is the Energy series ECX690 3 way 6x9's. Rated at 100RMS 4 Ohm. Good specs according to the Elettromedia website. The other set is the higher end Hi-Energy series HCX165 2 way 6.5" Coax's. 100RMS at 4Ohm. I'm going to be running an MB Quart ONYX 4.125 to it. Sound processing through a JBL MS-8 that I had from my old car. I'm going to be running a set of Massive RK6's in the front. Extensive sound dampening and care with install will be taken. These will be installed on the rear deck of my 09 camry. Which would you choose to install and why? I'm going to be installing one set and selling the other set. My build is going to be SQL oriented and the majority of music will be heavy metal, little country, little rap. Thanks for any help

CADENCE SOUND is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Choosing between Hertz speakers

The 6.5s should be easier to sell..
    the 6x9s might have a little better bottom end, and can maybe help with the mid-bass

Just focus on setting up the front stage before worrying about the rear-deck

RyKo@CadenceSound.com
    Marketing/Sales Rep

Like our page for coupons and updates on Cadence Gear! www.Facebook.com/TeamCadence

Closed Thread