bullet points to shorten thread
1. disconnected fronts from amp and wired speakers to my HU output
2. Touching only NEG wire from HU to driver speaker causes all speakers to go out.
3. Touch POS wire from HU to driver side speaker causes loud popping type noises
4. Using another speaker on that same HU channel, everything works fine.
5. Driver side speaker worked just fine when it was hooked to the amp.
So its definitly the driver side speaker is a problem. However it worked fine on the Amp. Everything is wired up tight and proper. What the heck is wrong here?