Reload Thread: Out of the Game for years want your input

lvfive.o is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of the Game for years want your input

I am asking everywhere but thought I would put it in the appropriate forums. Some background info, this is going into a 2005 Honda coupe. I am not one for rear fill but it looks like I am going to have the power so what the hell. I am going to be running a Sundown 100.4 amp, so 100 RMS per channel. I was looking at Rainbow SLC 265 but its been so long I don't remember the difference between the regular SLC's and the kicks or if they even still do both for up front. I thought about running Germaniums and bridging the amp but that would send 320 watts rms and I am not sure if they could handle it and I am not planning to build enclosures. So what other speakers if I decided to run either just front speaker or run rear fill would you guys recommend. $300 a set is really my price limit. I think that is plenty.

Will be running two custom built 12" subs ran by two Sundown 2500Ds 5k rms so I want something loud and clear up front.

Refs:
    Bought From: TeamPSI, Mattmcss, Skmfkr, Flakko, mikeyboc, 3rdID, the_franchise, DRCKISS, AudioXtremes, AlpineAndy, dB Dom

Sold To: TeamPSI, UndercoverPunk, Robertw813, Kevzaz, 45jimmy, 528hz, VarsityBumper, Toasted1, edwelly, teamsolo, dcole18, JoeSmith502, HawaiianBassHed, jaredspl, oxsign, 18inchjeepin

okiedokie is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Out of the Game for years want your input

do you already have the sundown amp?
    if you do why not go active & use DIY drivers/
    or if not maybe you can looking into Hertz,HAT,Morel,Image Dynamics,there are plenty of reviews on this forum.

lvfive.o is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Out of the Game for years want your input

I have looked at the Image Dynamics I have but don't know anything about them

Refs:
    Bought From: TeamPSI, Mattmcss, Skmfkr, Flakko, mikeyboc, 3rdID, the_franchise, DRCKISS, AudioXtremes, AlpineAndy, dB Dom

Sold To: TeamPSI, UndercoverPunk, Robertw813, Kevzaz, 45jimmy, 528hz, VarsityBumper, Toasted1, edwelly, teamsolo, dcole18, JoeSmith502, HawaiianBassHed, jaredspl, oxsign, 18inchjeepin

Closed Thread