Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Infinity Kappas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Infinity Kappas?

are they some good speakers?

chaunb3400 is offline I ship faster than you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Infinity Kappas?

not really

I can help you ship your heavy items pm me

Also i collect subs oh yeah only 15's

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...00#post2943100

SplAffair is offline I lol'd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

nope

Quote Originally Posted by predxen View Post
    Its not as loud as it should be, you stop hearing it about a block away. you should be able to hear it a quarter mile away.
    Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    You need to keep the smoke INSIDE the amplifier. Once you've allowed all the happy smoke to escape the amp will stop working.
    BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

4solobaricz is offline BOSS

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what are the cons about them?

IBTLover is offline BaNn3D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL... Each persons opinion is just that, an opinion...

If i can give you some advise, dont relay on what people tell you, people will tell you all day long what brand is "crap" what brand is not.. but at the end of the day each person's personal preference really plays into what they consider "best"

You should really go to a few local shops, and really listen each brand side by side, and pick out the brand you like...

Personally, JBL or Infinity both are the way to go, if your looking for SQ and dont mind spending some time really fine tuning... they produce un-matched SQ Highs and Mids...

It reminds me one time I was in cartoys just wasting time while the girl was getting her nails done next door, the sales man and tech was telling this guy that focal was the way to go and how great they where the best..

Well, we put them to the test, Focal then Infinity.. Guess who won? Infinity and actually costing 1/2 of what the "recommended" brand costed wtih much better SQ so this is one example to show you, dont relay on someone else's opinion go listten to the main stream name brands and pick some out you like after hearing each one..

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i already bought them , i just wanted to see what people had to say about them lol

i had some in my car a few years ago and i LOVED them, they were loud and sounded nice at the same time, well now i have a new car and it had some pioneers in it and i didnt like them, so i just ordered all infinity for dash and door

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what sizes?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Buck is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)

I think they sound ok, but you have to amp them. Amp all your speakers

***ONLY TAKING IN BOX BUILDS ATM***
    **We do accept full car builds, as in full installs**
    Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow
    In Nashville? Me too! Pm me and come hangout!

SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TxJBLgUy View Post

If i can give you some advise, dont relay on what people tell you, people will tell you all day long what brand is "crap" what brand is not.. but at the end of the day each person's personal preference really plays into what they consider "best"

You should really go to a few local shops, and really listen each brand side by side, and pick out the brand you like...

Personally, JBL or Infinity both are the way to go, if your looking for SQ and dont mind spending some time really fine tuning... they produce un-matched SQ Highs and Mids...
    It reminds me one time I was in cartoys just wasting time while the girl was getting her nails done next door, the sales man and tech was telling this guy that focal was the way to go and how great they where the best..

Well, we put them to the test, Focal then Infinity.. Guess who won? Infinity and actually costing 1/2 of what the "recommended" brand costed wtih much better SQ so this is one example to show you, dont relay on someone else's opinion go listten to the main stream name brands and pick some out you like after hearing each one..
    totally false i can name 5 speakers that will *** rape them on sq without even thinking about it lolz

Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    I think they sound ok, but you have to amp them. Amp all your speakers
    of course...

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Buck is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4solobaricz View Post
    of course...
    Just making sure man. I heard some kappas one time that were just off the factory radio and I didn't like the way that they sounded. We later amped them and it made a world of difference compared to some other speakers I've heard, if that makes any sense.

***ONLY TAKING IN BOX BUILDS ATM***
    **We do accept full car builds, as in full installs**
    Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow
    In Nashville? Me too! Pm me and come hangout!

chaunb3400 is offline I ship faster than you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TxJBLgUy View Post

wat "tests" did you run??

I can help you ship your heavy items pm me

Also i collect subs oh yeah only 15's

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...00#post2943100

Bass911 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the way Kappas sound, but they do not sound better than Focal. I've compared them side by side many times. It's almost a night and day difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SicAudio View Post
    totally false i can name 5 speakers that will *** rape them on sq without even thinking about it lolz
    Im sure but in what price range, and are they of equal spec's, with what head unit, with what car, whats the cars harmonics... there are many factors to SQ.. Im sure you could find another model, or another brand that could "*** rape" them.. but even so.. it would still be your opinion, you might think those 5 *** rape them, and someone else might not think so.. You might like the way they sound and prefer the sound of another one.. that doesn't mean they are any better or any worse than each other.. that just means you prefer the other 5..

Something to think about is my post was not promoting the Infinity speakers at all, it was in response to the first few reply's as well as the massive amounts of replies when people ask "what do you think about this" and the only response is "crap" or some vague response like that.. Ok.. they think they are crap, but give some reasons why they think they are crap.. because in all reality.. Infinity is far from Crap.. if we where talking about Legacy, then sure, crap.. but we are not.. See my point?

I was advising the guy to go listen to different brands and pick out the one he thought he liked the best.. I gave my opinion, doesnt make it absolute, just stating in my opinion and preferences the JBL/Infinity are the way to go.. and my example was only to show that the sales guy's opinion was he liked the focal.. btw sounded flat, had good bass, but no upper highs at all, no detail where the Infinity was lacking a little in the bass, but had super crisp clear highs and mids.. I prefer the crisp clear highs, where the sales guy preferred the more flat sound.. idk, maybe it hurt his ears, maybe he just doesn't like alot of treble... but in any case it was his opinion, and that was my main point.. everyone has their opinions, but when shopping for car audio, you cant go off what someone tells you or recommends, you have to decide for your self what sounds the best to you personally.. not to someone else..

We as Audiophiles can recommend all day long stuff.. sure, but its up to them if they really want to find something they will like to go test different models and brands.. and one final thought.. just as i mentioned about the vague responses, yours was too.. no detail on why you think that.. you didnt give any models/brands and your reasons.. just a vague reason.. so how can someone really find answers to that?

But its still an opinion.. of what you think sounds best..

Quote Originally Posted by chaunb3400 View Post
    wat "tests" did you run??
    didnt mean that as an actual test it was a figure of speech.. of driving the two sets of speakers at the same volume, off the same song, same everything and listening to the SQ differences of the two.. there in the show room..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast