Closed Thread

Reload Thread: What mids to pair with my Vifa XT25s?

LaserRed38 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What mids to pair with my Vifa XT25s?

Hey all. Been a while since I've been on here. I finally finished my A-pillars with my Vifa XT25s. My HDS mids are decent, but leave me wanting for more when paired with the XT25s.

SO. What 6.5-7" mids work well with these tweeters, installed in a door off axis. I have an Audison LRx5.1k to power them...

I also have a set of AA Poly mids, which I haven't tried with these tweeters yet, but with my other Vifa D26s they were...meh.

2005 Escape XLT Sport
    Alpine CDA-9835 - Audison LRx5.1k - Hertz MLK 2 TM - Hertz ML1600 - Hertz HX300
    Audison Wiring - Optima Red Top - Dynamat Extreme
    Refs
    [Bought from] dcmcki, 90accordman, MikeyB, itzme218, redcalimp5, SVT_RELAMPAGO, Johnny_Drama, RollinGTO, Fast1One, tc3k101, ramk1018, Brian_Smith06, John_Pionke, BigOso, TeamPSI, pickup1, PatFitz9, pro-rabbit, oldschoolboomer
    [Sold to] darqnez, tipnitty, Mugatu0, MrChow, nineball, SocialStealth, macq32, .livin.loud., slappinX, GlassEyez, Jeremy M, Honez
    [Traded with] James Bang, MovnZ28

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What mids to pair with my Vifa XT25s?

What were you missing with those mids? Do you happen to know the model #of those HDS mids? IIRC, those are not the same ones listed on Tymphany's website

okiedokie is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.diycable.com/main/product...roducts_id=538

check these out.
    im ordering mine tomorrow

yygdzj is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can visite http://www.totobay.com which can help you .

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    What were you missing with those mids? Do you happen to know the model #of those HDS mids? IIRC, those are not the same ones listed on Tymphany's website
    They just don't work very well in the doors. I need a mid that will work better IB in the door. They did not extend much below 100 and would bottom out even off my LRx6.9. They were getting beaten up by the 5.1k. Going to try my AA Poly Mids this week. The car has been in the shop the past two weeks getting the **** head repaired from a broken sparkplug....

2005 Escape XLT Sport
    Refs
    [Bought from] dcmcki, 90accordman, MikeyB, itzme218, redcalimp5, SVT_RELAMPAGO, Johnny_Drama, RollinGTO, Fast1One, tc3k101, ramk1018, Brian_Smith06, John_Pionke, BigOso, TeamPSI, pickup1, PatFitz9, pro-rabbit, oldschoolboomer
    [Sold to] darqnez, tipnitty, Mugatu0, MrChow, nineball, SocialStealth, macq32, .livin.loud., slappinX, GlassEyez, Jeremy M, Honez

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokie View Post
    http://www.diycable.com/main/product...roducts_id=538

check these out.
    im ordering mine tomorrow
    Lol..those would NOT fit in my doors behind the factory door panels. I don't have the time for kicks/modding the door panels right now. I'm going to hit up PE and Madisound to see what they suggest. I know Tymphany just released a bunch of new stuff.

2005 Escape XLT Sport
    Refs

Closed Thread