Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78

Reload Thread: They came today...

  1. #46
    1rockford1's Avatar
    1rockford1 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    soon to be upstate ny
    Posts
    12,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    I came today
    in to a sox?







  2. #47
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
    I believe the notorious moron pool on this forum is from 2008. Everyone on here complains about the 08ers, both you and I being one of them...
    Ahhh...it's the dreaded, "I know you are, but what am I?" You're fulfilling every expectation.


    I am ever so glad I was able to complete this "circle" of which you speak. Thank you to everyone who "tossed" me "a bit of sympathy" for me to "try to latch on to". Without you, the "circle" would not be complete; whatever would we do in such a case?
    If you're just going to repeat what I say, I might as well read my own text. I realize that it's matter you needing to upload something in reply; though, in this case you would have been better off letting this die. Your choice.


    FJF, fuck off.
    Ironically, I originally posted in a conversational tone with the best intentions. After you continued to misinterpret my comments, even after I pointed you to their intent, I figured there's no use. For whatever reason you continue with this, as if you enjoy being humiliated at will. As with the above, your choice.



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  3. #48
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    Don't bother responding to FJF. Pretty much every thread i've seen him post in, he says dumb **** that pisses everybody off. Nothing personal FJF, you just don't get along with others because you consistently act like an angry, bitter *******
    I love the smell of righteous indignation in the morning. Smells like ... well... you know...



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  4. #49
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by FJF View Post
    Ahhh...it's the dreaded, "I know you are, but what am I?" You're fulfilling every expectation.




    If you're just going to repeat what I say, I might as well read my own text. I realize that it's matter you needing to upload something in reply; though, in this case you would have been better off letting this die. Your choice.




    Ironically, I originally posted in a conversational tone with the best intentions. After you continued to misinterpret my comments, even after I pointed you to their intent, I figured there's no use. For whatever reason you continue with this, as if you enjoy being humiliated at will. As with the above, your choice.
    Dude, you're 45 years old. The intent of this forum is to accommodate people with an interest/hobby in car audio. Your hobby seems to be pissing people off. How about you get the fuck out or shut the fuck up. You might as well begin acting like you're an educated 45 year old instead of acting like a 45 year old fuck trying to **** people off by attempting to "out word" everyone here. Obviously, you're a jackass.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  5. #50
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Memorizing the Thesaurus doesn't make you smart. Just means you probably have some complex about coming off as dumb as you actually are, or can't prove your point. Bravo, you're a *****.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  6. #51
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
    Dude, you're 45 years old.
    Actually, I tuned 46 on Monday.

    The intent of this forum is to accommodate people with an interest/hobby in car audio. Your hobby seems to be pissing people off.
    Is anyone forcing you to continue putting yourself in this situation?

    How about you get the fuck out or shut the fuck up.
    That's vewy, vewy scawy.

    You might as well begin acting like you're an educated 45 year old instead of acting like a 45 year old fuck trying to **** people off by attempting to "out word" everyone here. Obviously, you're a jackass.
    I left your last comment alone and allowed the thread to go away. After it was brought back by one of intellectual equals, you couldn't resist taking a shot and now you're complaining, because I replied. It's not my fault that you insist on pounding on my fist with your face. As always, your choice. At least act like a man and stop crying at every turn.



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  7. #52
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Memorizing the Thesaurus doesn't make you smart. Just means you probably have some complex about coming off as dumb as you actually are, or can't prove your point. Bravo, you're a *****.
    Brilliant. I especially liked the leaps of logic, all based on a strawman, as if compounding absurdity suddenly points to a linear solution.



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  8. #53
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Don't think you could have proved my point any better. I know, you need a girlfriend huh? Never been laid in 46 years would do crazy things to a lot of people.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  9. #54
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    My ***** can beat up your ***** feggot.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  10. #55
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Don't think you could have proved my point any better.
    What was the point, besides showcasing an inability to reason?

    I know, you need a girlfriend huh? Never been laid in 46 years would do crazy things to a lot of people.
    I keep looking at this quote and wondering who'd upload something so pathetically lame and unimaginative, and actually think that it could have relevance. It's as if you're and the OP are saying, "Duh," in sync.



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  11. #56
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    First of all, thank you Hornedfrog1985. As far as you go, FJF, seriously, just leave my thread. Unsubscribe, don't even look at it as a guest. Just leave it be. I'm not continually putting myself in this situation. You are notorious for being a dick on this forum. No one likes you. Go home. If you are home, do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself you "46 year old" prick who's never been laid. Stop taking your ****** frustrations out on people here by attempting to insult them.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  12. #57
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Now now kids.




  13. #58
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    He started it.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  14. #59
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
    First of all, thank you Hornedfrog1985.


    As far as you go, FJF, seriously, just leave my thread. Unsubscribe, don't even look at it as a guest. Just leave it be.
    I can just see you stomping your feet.

    I'm not continually putting myself in this situation.
    Of course not. That's why you're posting the same thing over and over, coming back for more.

    You are notorious for being a dick on this forum. No one likes you. Go home.
    As you repeatedly apply an identical approach our little discussion, with no effect aside from making yourself look even more stupid, what makes you think that I'll see this mindless drivel and all of a sudden run away? Really, I'd like to know.

    If you are home, do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself you "46 year old" prick who's never been laid. Stop taking your ****** frustrations out on people here by attempting to insult them.
    As if the first try wasn't lame enough, uploaded by your comrade in cognitive capitulation, you decided to piggyback on it for an even more pronounced entry into the Idiot Sweepstakes. Unbelievable, yet very amusing.



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  15. #60
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    First of all, my feet haven't stomped once. I may not be able to out smart you and your big words. I very well may be a complete moron or idiot or imbicile or whatever you'd like to call me. I do find it rather comical that a 46 year old has nothing better to do than ridicule me 1. based on how I shop; and 2. because you think you're smarter than me. Surely I have a lot more learning I have to accomplish, including memorizing such works as the dictionary and the the thesaurus to be able to keep up with you. I do not, however, need to learn anything from a jackass such as yourself.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum