Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 78

Reload Thread: They came today...

  1. #31
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
    The Alpines sounded relatively good (another car audio absurdity) to the Delcos. The Focals were a great improvement on the Alpines, again relatively. Now, for the most absurd car audio absurdity, I went on the prowl yet again for an even better sounding set of speakers. Saying that a set of speakers sounds good is such an absurdity, and that all speakers sound good is, in my mind at least, an absurdity. If that were actually the case, my car would be bone stock or have only a CD player installed. I guess upon further consideration, I do not see from where you're coming.
    ****it, you just don't get it. Even after I highlighted relevant text, you still completely missed the point. How does that happen? The text was clear and well-delineated, the language was simple, and you still can't grasp the concept. Did you actually read what I wrote? I come to this site, and it's as if one guy is dumber than the next. I can count the folks with brains on two hands. Where do you people come from? Is there some hidden stash of morons that gets tapped every time this site needs new members?



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake






  2. #32
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by FJF View Post
    ****it, you just don't get it. Even after I highlighted relevant text, you still completely missed the point. How does that happen? The text was clear and well-delineated, the language was simple, and you still can't grasp the concept. Did you actually read what I wrote? I come to this site, and it's as if one guy is dumber than the next. I can count the folks with brains on two hands. Where do you people come from? Is there some hidden stash of morons that gets tapped every time this site needs new members?
    There you go. You've figured me out. I'm secretely a moron from this "stash of morons" released to do nothing but misunderstand your jibberish. D*mn, I thought for sure that I'd never be figured out. You're good, real good.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  3. #33
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Just as an update for those of you who actually care and don't want to ridicule me for whatever reason, I have yet to make any progress whatsoever on even attempting to install these in my car. I have not had any free time and the few hours of free time I've had were spent on my truck, fixing all the shit that always seems to break. I eventually will have them installed and will do a build log and take a lot of pics of my car and all that good stuff for everyone to see. Hopefully by that point, I'll be better at taking pics so they'll come out better than the pics of my speakers.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  4. #34
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by FJF View Post
    ****it, you just don't get it. Even after I highlighted relevant text, you still completely missed the point. How does that happen? The text was clear and well-delineated, the language was simple, and you still can't grasp the concept. Did you actually read what I wrote? I come to this site, and it's as if one guy is dumber than the next. I can count the folks with brains on two hands. Where do you people come from? Is there some hidden stash of morons that gets tapped every time this site needs new members?

    Not everyone obsesses about the numbers, and all that **** around here. Maybe you should go back to diyma, or whatever douche bag factory pumped you out.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  5. #35
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Not everyone obsesses about the numbers, and all that **** around here. Maybe you should go back to diyma, or whatever douche bag factory pumped you out.
    uh oh,you done done it now.he's gonna big word and intelligent phrase your *** to death



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

  6. #36
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    uh oh,you done done it now.he's gonna big word and intelligent phrase your *** to death
    lol



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  7. #37
    FJF's Avatar
    FJF
    FJF is offline No Team



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Not everyone obsesses about the numbers, and all that **** around here.


    What numbers? I see that your entry coincides with the tapping of the moron pool in '09. (Please refer to the passage you quoted.)

    Maybe you should go back to diyma, or whatever douche bag factory pumped you out.
    I'm slain by the rapier wit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    uh oh,you done done it now.he's gonna big word and intelligent phrase your *** to death
    Which brain pool spit you out?

    Quote Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
    lol
    And, of course, the OP trying to latch on to a bit of sympathy tossed his way by his peers. The circle is complete.



    Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake



  8. #38
    funandgames's Avatar
    funandgames is offline wheelin' and dealiin'



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    I'm glad you're happy with them bro. Techronics is an awesome place to buy from imo, I've purchased from them 3 times with no problems what so ever and their customer service seemed top notch.



    References-- mike465, davidtemple, Alter Ego Trip, Masta Ace, JWPOORE, RJesus
    1997 Honda Accord
    Pioneer DEHP-790BT Head Unit
    Hertz Hsk 165
    Morel Maximo 6x9's
    Arc Audio FD 2200

  9. #39
    -Leister-'s Avatar
    -Leister- is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by perfecxionX View Post
    gotta be careful where you buy these. i remember a while back someone bought a set off ebay and after he got them he realized they were fakes
    Ive heard of this also.




  10. #40
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by funandgames View Post
    I'm glad you're happy with them bro. Techronics is an awesome place to buy from imo, I've purchased from them 3 times with no problems what so ever and their customer service seemed top notch.
    Thanks and I know. I had to call them about the order because it was taking longer than I expected. I called and the guy I talked to, John, personally packaged them, shipped them himself, then called me back to let me know and emailed me the tracking number.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Leister- View Post
    Ive heard of this also.
    I registered mine with Pioneer and everything was all "numbers matching". They're real. I was, however, quite surprised that I was able to register them after purchasing them from an unauthorized dealer. They seem to not care.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  11. #41
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by FJF View Post

    What numbers? I see that your entry coincides with the tapping of the moron pool in '09. (Please refer to the passage you quoted.)
    I believe the notorious moron pool on this forum is from 2008. Everyone on here complains about the 08ers, both you and I being one of them...

    Quote Originally Posted by FJF View Post
    Which brain pool spit you out?
    Anyone could obviously see he's an 06er. Duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by FJF View Post
    And, of course, the OP trying to latch on to a bit of sympathy tossed his way by his peers. The circle is complete.

    I am ever so glad I was able to complete this "circle" of which you speak. Thank you to everyone who "tossed" me "a bit of sympathy" for me to "try to latch on to". Without you, the "circle" would not be complete; whatever would we do in such a case?


    FJF, fuck off.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  12. #42
    headless's Avatar
    headless is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida (Tallahassee)
    Posts
    1,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Don't bother responding to FJF. Pretty much every thread i've seen him post in, he says dumb **** that pisses everybody off. Nothing personal FJF, you just don't get along with others because you consistently act like an angry, bitter *******.

    Those 720PRS are supposed to sound pretty nice from what i've been hearing, but haven't heard them personally. The woofers look pretty beefy; how much power are you going to be giving them?

    Re: some genre's of music sounding better on a particular set...if all you listen to is irish folk music, you don't really need a set of speakers that play with authority down to 60hz to reproduce the fiddles and ****. However, if you prefer listening to club music that has massive amounts of sound between 50 and 200hz, then suddenly the same set of speakers that sounded great with your irish folk music sounds like complete *** while trying to reproduce all that midbass clearly. So don't discount subjective reviews totally.

    For example; i heard a set of eclipse components that sounded excellent playing music that didn't need to reproduce large amounts of low frequency content - they had a 4 inch midrange and a tweeter. Obviously not going to play well in the midbass range - however, that setup did sound EXCELLENT for what it was designed to do. If you tried to listen to some good techno, it was lacking alot; it needed a dedicated midbass driver because of the small size of the midrange. That doesn't mean the midrange sounds bad or good in all situations - but it does mean that it will in SOME situations, which might be prevalent in a particular kind of music. That's where people get their 'what genre do you listen to?' questions.

    Personally, i'd rather see impedance and response graphs of the speakers as tested in a car, but you can still glean some information from subjective reviews. Just remember that there are a lot of variables involved...



    Eclipse CD7000 - RioCar Empeg 3
    Rainbow Powerline CS 275.27 / Arc Audio 4150 XXK (Woofers) - Arc Audio 2100 XXK (Tweeters)
    Rainbow Vanadium 12 x2 / Arc Audio 1500 XXK
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAM HAMMER
    Your so full of Crap! The last place you want a Midbass or Sub is in front of you Retard Whens the last time you seen a 12in+ sub up front?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawson72
    Technically, bigger wire has more resistance.

  13. #43
    ejschultz's Avatar
    ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schererville, IN
    Posts
    2,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    Don't bother responding to FJF. Pretty much every thread i've seen him post in, he says dumb **** that pisses everybody off. Nothing personal FJF, you just don't get along with others because you consistently act like an angry, bitter *******.

    Those 720PRS are supposed to sound pretty nice from what i've been hearing, but haven't heard them personally. The woofers look pretty beefy; how much power are you going to be giving them?

    Re: some genre's of music sounding better on a particular set...if all you listen to is irish folk music, you don't really need a set of speakers that play with authority down to 60hz to reproduce the fiddles and ****. However, if you prefer listening to club music that has massive amounts of sound between 50 and 200hz, then suddenly the same set of speakers that sounded great with your irish folk music sounds like complete *** while trying to reproduce all that midbass clearly. So don't discount subjective reviews totally.

    For example; i heard a set of eclipse components that sounded excellent playing music that didn't need to reproduce large amounts of low frequency content - they had a 4 inch midrange and a tweeter. Obviously not going to play well in the midbass range - however, that setup did sound EXCELLENT for what it was designed to do. If you tried to listen to some good techno, it was lacking alot; it needed a dedicated midbass driver because of the small size of the midrange. That doesn't mean the midrange sounds bad or good in all situations - but it does mean that it will in SOME situations, which might be prevalent in a particular kind of music. That's where people get their 'what genre do you listen to?' questions.

    Personally, i'd rather see impedance and response graphs of the speakers as tested in a car, but you can still glean some information from subjective reviews. Just remember that there are a lot of variables involved...
    The speakers are rated at 50 watts RMS. I'm going to be feeding them 70 watts RMS. I realize that buying based on subjective reviews is not always the best thing to do. I don't know if you read the review I posted a link to earlier in this thread, but he did listen to a good amount of different genres of music. Just about the only thing he didn't test on the speakers was rap/hip-hop. That's fine with me because I don't listen to too much of that. I did not buy based solely on that review. There were a lot of other reviews and threads here and elsewhere that had nothing but good things to say about these speakers. I couldn't find any single bad review about them. As far as having a large numbers of variables involved, I completely understand. I'm going to be doing my best to get them properly installed and get them tuned properly using my 800PRS. Lastly, I know I should ignore FJF, I've seen his other threads as well. He's just some 40 year old fuck who thinks he knows more than everyone else and tries to put everyone down.



    94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed




    Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

  14. #44
    1rockford1's Avatar
    1rockford1 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    soon to be upstate ny
    Posts
    12,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    what i miss?




  15. #45
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1006 Post(s)

    Re: They came today...

    I came today



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum