Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Suggestions on a 6.5 Separate/6.5 Coax setup

94civicEX is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Suggestions on a 6.5 Separate/6.5 Coax setup

Hey all.

I've been out of the audio scene for about three years now. I recently purchased a new car and after a few weeks without my setup I can't hardly stand it.

I will be running the components off of a Rockford Fosgate 250a2, seems so old school now lol, but it will work fine. Given that power range, what would you guys suggest? I used to have JL XR525CS in my Civic. Also, this setup will be going in an 99 Integra.

For the rears I am open for suggestion. There is a budget obviously, but I don't want to be cheap either. I will also be looking for two twelves or something somewhat comparable to the three JL 12 W0's that I had in my Civic. I don't want to weigh down the car all that much, and I will not need as many speakers to get the same sound. The civic had a rear seat and deck, and the Integra is a hatchback. I will run any subs I get off of my Rockford Fosgate 360a2.

Thanks in advance.

Bavarian3 is offline Ownz joo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Suggestions on a 6.5 Separate/6.5 Coax setup

what are the specs of the 250a2 and the 360a2. i gaurentee a nice 10" or 12" will blow away ur W0's.

how did u like ur XR's? i hear they are very nice. I just got my crystal components all hooked up and i love em. i got em for $170. look at Focal Polykevlars or Utopias if u want to spend $$$ also if u want a **** good deal and ur speakers are 6.5 id grab the CDT Cl-61a for 149.99 off thezeb.com just cuz of some faded paint on the speaker. regular price is usually 250 or something

Upcoming SQ competition ready install...
    -Eclipse cd8053
    -Image Dynamics Cd1Pro MH
    -Image Dynamics 6.5" mids with CX motors and poly cone in custom fiberglass kick panels
    -12" Stereo Integrity Magnum in large sealed fiberglass wheel well enclosure.
    -Viper d1200.1 (sub), Viper 400.2 (mids), David Navone Amp-100 (horns)

Closed Thread