Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Reload Thread: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

  1. #1
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Should I buy these from woofersetc? I emailed them if they would take $200.00 shipped for them, and now I have an invoice in my paypal... Should I do it?

    The other set I was looking at was the ctx from ID. Also some higher end stuff, but I would like to see if the lower ones are good enough for me right now.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666




  2. #2
    Hoodlum007's Avatar
    Hoodlum007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    2,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Both the ID's and the Morel Tempo's get great reviews on here. Go for it.




  3. #3
    abercrombie2582's Avatar
    abercrombie2582 is offline TURBOCHARGED



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Mitten
    Age
    31
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    That cheap? Go with Morel. I tried the other day to talk them down to that on those speakers and they wouldn't take it. Plus a year in house warranty? That is hard to pass up!!!
    Last edited by abercrombie2582; 06-21-2009 at 01:47 PM.



    NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialist

  4. #4
    HypnoticCure's Avatar
    HypnoticCure is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In a wild trance
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    lol thanks for posting, i just emailed them and asked for two sets, now waiting on the invoice... good find...i shouldnt buy any more speakers but oh well its like crack eh...



    refs

    Sold to:
    Djgtsr, smd4life, frzninvt + many more on my old name

    Bought From:
    lots - old sn

    pm me with questions

  5. #5
    Jared530's Avatar
    Jared530 is offline Drop bombs



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    2,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    ive been looking for a cheap tempo 6 set. do you think they would do it for me?



    Refs: Kevokrook77, Cheapo, Killahbean, Coolwazabi, ShinyChromes(SCAMMER), Jnoel, matrxx dude, ssackett, Josh #44(SCAMMER), tc3k101, matrxx dude

  6. #6
    abercrombie2582's Avatar
    abercrombie2582 is offline TURBOCHARGED



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Mitten
    Age
    31
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Assuming there is markup on the product and they aren't an authorized dealer, I wouldn't see why they couldn't do it!!!



    NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialist

  7. #7
    Jumbo Jet's Avatar
    Jumbo Jet is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Whats the general consensus on Woofers etc.? I've googled them a few times and have seen tons of threads of people saying they are a grey market, up selling scam company, but almost everyone here links them when they are referring to a set of speakers or amps. I know they arent authorized dealers, but are they legit?

    Sorry to veer off OP




  8. #8
    HypnoticCure's Avatar
    HypnoticCure is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In a wild trance
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    i have purchased from them quite a few times with no issues... hope that this transaction goes the same.... just email them and offer them 200 shipped on a set and they will say yes.... they just sold me two sets at that price.



    refs

    Sold to:
    Djgtsr, smd4life, frzninvt + many more on my old name

    Bought From:
    lots - old sn

    pm me with questions

  9. #9
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    I just bought them. Even if I don't like them I could sell them for not much less than I paid.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  10. #10
    Hoodlum007's Avatar
    Hoodlum007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    2,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo Jet View Post
    Whats the general consensus on Woofers etc.? I've googled them a few times and have seen tons of threads of people saying they are a grey market, up selling scam company, but almost everyone here links them when they are referring to a set of speakers or amps. I know they arent authorized dealers, but are they legit?

    Sorry to veer off OP
    You may be mistaken, they are unauthorized for some of the brands they sell but i have never read or heard of them being a scam site. They have an A rating with the BBB.com and plenty of members here have used them with no issues including myself.




  11. #11
    HypnoticCure's Avatar
    HypnoticCure is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In a wild trance
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Ok, just a heads up. I got the speakers today and they are labeled "Morel Tempo 6X" I am seriously questioning the authenticity of these. I will be making a post in a few minutes with pics etc if anyone would care to shed some light on this that would be great. If these are fakes I will file with paypal and my credit card right away but i dont wish to take action until i am sure they are not authentic.



    refs

    Sold to:
    Djgtsr, smd4life, frzninvt + many more on my old name

    Bought From:
    lots - old sn

    pm me with questions

  12. #12
    Morel America's Avatar
    Morel America is offline Morel / Genesis



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Hi All,

    Just to clarify a couple of points:

    1) Woofers Etc. is NOT an authorized retailer of Morel or Genesis brand products and anything sold through their company has been obtained through fraudulent means. This means that purchasing products through them voids any warranty that the manufacturer offers (3 Years installed by Authorized Dealer / 1 year Over the Counter).

    2) Based on the pictures that we have seen, the Morel Tempo 6X shown there is an authentic product. It has not been updated on Morel's official website (www.morelhifi.com) yet because it is a limited run release in the United States.

    3) For any questions, comment or concerns, you can always email Morel America Inc. (Official Factory Owned Distributor for Morel Products and Genesis Amplifiers) directly at [email protected]

    Thank you all for your interest in Authentic Morel products...Please shop with caution...

    P.S. The United States Dealer Locator on the above listed website will put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are having difficulties finding someone locally, please email us for assistance.


    Raphael Rabe
    Operations Manager
    Morel America Inc.




  13. #13
    bose301s's Avatar
    bose301s is offline I can break these cuffs



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morel America View Post
    Hi All,

    Just to clarify a couple of points:

    1) Woofers Etc. is NOT an authorized retailer of Morel or Genesis brand products and anything sold through their company has been obtained through fraudulent means. This means that purchasing products through them voids any warranty that the manufacturer offers (3 Years installed by Authorized Dealer / 1 year Over the Counter).

    2) Based on the pictures that we have seen, the Morel Tempo 6X shown there is an authentic product. It has not been updated on Morel's official website (www.morelhifi.com) yet because it is a limited run release in the United States.

    3) For any questions, comment or concerns, you can always email Morel America Inc. (Official Factory Owned Distributor for Morel Products and Genesis Amplifiers) directly at [email protected]

    Thank you all for your interest in Authentic Morel products...Please shop with caution...

    P.S. The United States Dealer Locator on the above listed website will put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are having difficulties finding someone locally, please email us for assistance.


    Raphael Rabe
    Operations Manager
    Morel America Inc.
    How can a company like Woofers Etc obtain large quantities of this product to sell?



    http://www.klippel.de/download/Nonlin/Klippel_nonlinearity_poster.jpg

    Car System:
    Stock for now

  14. #14
    Morel America's Avatar
    Morel America is offline Morel / Genesis



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    We are not 100% sure, but this is being investigated as we speak. Any Authorized dealers found to be re-distributing to unauthorized / online retailers will be immediately removed from our dealer network! Morel America does not tolerate this and has been an active participant in lobbying against Woofers Etc. using our product images and pricing illegally on their website...The problem is, there is no law preventing them from doing this...




  15. #15
    Tone415's Avatar
    Tone415 is offline A.K.A FrisnoG



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by bose301s View Post
    How can a company like Woofers Etc obtain large quantities of this product to sell?
    so u can sell them too? lol




    Current Set up:[05-03-11] 2000 Chevy Impala
    Sub: 2x 15" SSA Icon d1 in a DCTV box
    Sub Amp: Audiopipe ap18001d
    Fronts: Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5x
    Rear: Rockford Fosgate 3-Way 6x9's
    Speaker Amp: Sound Stream Van Gogh 500.4
    HU: Alpine IXA-w404 - 8gb Ipod nano
    Electrical: 220 DB Electrical Alt - Big 3 in 2/0 g - Yellowtop 34/78 upfront - Deka Intimidator in the rear

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum