Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so go easy on me
I have a Acura NSX and I'm putting together a stereo kit and I'd like some input.
I want a 'no compromise' high quality system using 2 speakers and 1 sub.
Right now, I have a Phoenix Gold Limited Edition Octane amp (one with CF trim...http://www.importtuner.com/features/.../photo_01.html )a PC925 battery, a RIO EMPEG MP3 player and a..... JL Audio Wx subwoofer enclosure made specificaly for the NSX (ok I should know this.. but not right now)
..Given those factors, the question is wirring.. Here is what I'm thinking about.
- Monster Cable 400 series power/ground cable. I am also strongly considered replacing my main batter power line that goes to the hatch/fuse box as it is rusted, old, oxydized etc... Any good reason for NOT doing this?
- All aroundMonster Cable 402 XLN+ speaker, RCA cabling for speakers and sub.
- Stinger SXBTM battery terminal w/ spiffy LED voltage display...
- Krome-style terminals all around wherever possible.
- Diamond Audio HEX speakers.
What do you guys think? I know this isn't the 18 speaker type setup and that's not what I want. What I want is a flat out solid system, and also one that would work with top down... at 150 mph :P
I play mainly techno music, R&B smooth jazz etc.. not a lot of rap etc..