I bought all this stuff from anther person and this is how he had it set up...
he had the Jl audio TR050-CT Tweeters (NEW NEVER OPENED)
* Sensitivity: 91 dB
* RMS Power Range : 50 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 125 Watts
* Frequency response: 4000-22000 Hz
* Diameter: 0.5 Inch
* 0.50 in. / 12 mm textile dome diaphragm
* Integral phase plug
* Neodymium magnet
* Ferrofluid cooled and damped. 6dB / Octave inline filter included.
* Designed for flush or surface mounting.
* Continuous Power Handling: 50 Watts (with appropriate crossover)
* Peak Power Handling: 125 Watts (with appropriate crossover)
he said he had these are supposed to connect to the front speakers
he also had 2 6x9's and 2 5 1/4's running off of 1 JL AUDIO E2150 amp...thats a 2 channel... so every speaker is getting 75 watts?
now my question is i have a JL audio e1200 sitting around... can i use that on either 2 of the front or 2 of the rear and use thet other 2150 on the front? or rear?
what should i do? the spekaers are made my TMD??? i believe JL audio makes them also?