Reload Thread: 07 yaris

surfahbum808 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

07 yaris

Hey everyone, i was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for some new speakers. Im looking to upgrade the stock speakers to something that would give me better quality and a little more kick. any suggestions? speaker sizes for the yaris are 6.5" and 5.25".

Optimus Prime, come sit here next to Megatron....we're gonna have a little chit-chat. I AM THE COBRA COMMANDER...BRRRRR I SAID NO COOKIES!!!!

WildSebring is offline Uncle Bobby B baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 07 yaris

How much you looking to spend...theirs a TON of stuff out there...

Refs: Andrew2944r, RyanM923, BASSMEKANIK, Sundowz, Rusty...WCA, TeZ, William Brea, LExus300, amp junkie, DUMPED, and tons more..

99 Regal GS - SUPERCHARGED B|TCH

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

price range is probably between 100-150 maybe 200 (if you think they are worth it) a pair. I'm still in school so i'm not making the big bucks yet...any suggestions?

Optimus Prime, come sit here next to Megatron....we're gonna have a little chit-chat. I AM THE COBRA COMMANDER...BRRRRR I SAID NO COOKIES!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?...roduct_ID=6201. These speakers would be worth it in ny opinion. Also if ur looking for an amp get one that does at least 50 watts rms x 2 or 50 watts rms x 4. Although you could settle for 35 watts rms x 2 or 35 watts rms x 4.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i noticed in that component system it has some tweeters. do you have any ideas on how to mount them? cause i dont have any stock tweeter compartments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get a local shop to do it they'll mount them down by the midbass/midrange or speaker as most people call it. Component systems sound better than coaxils, generally handle more power and usually give you a better musical image. That set I picked out for you is a pretty nice set. I'd just run those and keep your rear speakers stock for now.

shaneb is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the tweeters come iwth a eyeball mount with a 30degree swivel. point them at the opposite listeners head.

Sold To: L22rules; jeffrey1970; PABowhunter4life; allout13; atsaubrey; horsemanwill
    Bought From: brentbarrie; wgsj_fortvalley; horsemanwill; jaredspl; atsaubrey

Reference Thread - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365202
    Engine Whine Free Since 11.26.08

Team Mafia "Killing the competition with silence"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"If you get a local shop to do it they'll mount them down by the midbass/midrange or speaker as most people call it. Component systems sound better than coaxils, generally handle more power and usually give you a better musical image. That set I picked out for you is a pretty nice set. I'd just run those and keep your rear speakers stock for now."

when they install the tweeters, are they going to drill a hole into my side panel? or are they going to mount them on something? wouldn't it be better if the tweeters are closer to the listeners head for clearer sound?

Closed Thread