Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Crystal?

kingpin_jeffie is offline i need a vacation...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Crystal?

I'm in the market for a 4" comp set to place in my indash 4x6" openings. So far I'll I have been able to find is a frickin $$$$$$$ set from MBQuart and the Crystal CPe40 4" comp set for around 160, which is in my price range.

I'm not real familiar with Crystal having never used their stuff so would this comp set be worth the money? or can any of you suggest a better alternative in and around the same price range?

I just found the RF Fanatic P FNP2414 comp set for 140. Better than Crystal or no?
    Last edited by kingpin_jeffie; 07-10-2003 at 02:29 AM.

Eclipse 8445|Alpine Type X 137r|Diamond D5 300.2/1200.1|ID 10v.3|

Refs: KARLEON, sephiroth619, SiX, Showrides, angrytrucker78, davidfre21, Relax, Slammed

He who laughs last is usually the slowest...

1zenlunatic is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin_jeffie
    I'm in the market for a 4" comp set to place in my indash 4x6" openings. So far I'll I have been able to find is a frickin $$$$$$$ set from MBQuart and the Crystal CPe40 4" comp set for around 160, which is in my price range.

I'm not real familiar with Crystal having never used their stuff so would this comp set be worth the money? or can any of you suggest a better alternative in and around the same price range?

I just found the RF Fanatic P FNP2414 comp set for 140. Better than Crystal or no?
    Crystal is good gut God Forbid you have to contact them with any questions!

Their customers service guy is a complete idiot. I called to get info about getting a hold of another crossover, they lied to me and gave me the runaround. Then, to top it off, they wouldnt even take the time to fax me the spec sheet on their crossovers so i could get a custom built one somewhere else!

Im not down with crystal anymore, and once i get another car, im selling my crystal comps. Dont get me wrong though, they sound great, i just dont want anything to do with crystal now!

System:

Panasonic CQ-5310U
    Audiocontrol 4.1 eq/linedriver
    MTX LSX2 xover

Crystal CSC60s comps
    Eclipse Aluminum 88120 12" ported 2.0cuf@28hz

MEMPHIS BELLE STUDIO 1300D----------------------------------------

Closed Thread

User Tag List