Closed Thread

Reload Thread: new speakers for a 1995 taurus SHO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

new speakers for a 1995 taurus SHO

i'm putting in a whole new audio system soon. i've replace my head unit, built an enclosure for my sub, and the sub is on the way. the last hting i have to do is replace the crappy factory speakers. the speakers have an odd location, when you shut the door, they kind of get covered up. my question is, if i just buy any ol 6.5 inch speaker, will it fit behind that doorpanel? replacing the rear deck speakers are a piece of cake, i'm not worried about those.

JaJay721 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Depends on how much room you have. Look up your car online and see check your mounting depth. Then find a speaker you like that fits.

sixstringmadman is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    where could i do this?

JaJay721 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think if you go to bestbuy.com they organize speakers by what fits or not. Many of the car audio companies will also have attachments on their sites for you to see if their speakers fit. I do not know of any special place for you car and don't feel like doing a search, so the best I could recommend is going to Best Buy.com and see what speakers fit. Then look up on other sites speakers you want and don't go over the largest size speaker that was found on best buy. Your local car audio shop may have all the information on their computer/on file as well.

Closed Thread