Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Cadence CVLS series speakers?

maust is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Cadence CVLS series speakers?

Last night I was introduced to the Cadence brand of car audio products. I was looking for the best deal I could find on some Pioneer 6.5's and 6x9's to finally replace my factory speakers that have seen their better days...if they had any to begin with. Somehow I stumbled across the Cadence line.

I liked the look of the CVLS693 and clicked on the link mostly because that brand shares the name of my niece and I was curious of what they had to offer. Now I am infatuated with the features of this speaker. For what they offer I would have to consider them a steal considering the MSRP.

I have taken up fiberglassing and there are a lot of opportunities with these speakers. I love the detachable tweeters. They can be mounted in the woofers or placed separately in pods. I'm seriously considering purchasing the 6x9's as well as the matching 6.5's. The big problem is that reviews on this line of products are hard to come by.

If anyone has had experience with this brand, I would love some feedback from you. Are they really as good as they are made out to be? Thank you.
    Last edited by maust; 05-18-2008 at 01:49 PM.

DD_Dave is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cadence CVLS series speakers?

they are a decent line over all and at least as good if not better than basic pioneers...they arn't as good as Pioneer Rev series though...

refs....lots and lots....blkmrideon22s...mikey7182...2002XLT...Zeuslici ous...stuckinok ...bones22...dcmcki...IloveBass....bds0688....whee ler892...Scoobydoo...TWiZTiD859...cha0...jonesy... .GearGuy2001....yunvme666.....TypeRBass.....and many more

maust is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My original thought was to replace the stock with Pioneer Premiers. I've had good experiences with every Pioneer product I've had. I'm just intrigued by what's included with the Cadence speakers.

They come with external crossovers so they could basically act as a low end set of components with the removable tweets.

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Those CVLS should be great, give the mids a lot of breakin time and I believe they will easily outperform rev's. That is not to say that you wouldn't be happy with the rev's.

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Safe_Cracker is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have two sets, a set of 5Ks and a set of 6ks and I have to say on 200rms each they are fricken loud! They are clean and when properly installed (sealed pods) they perform awesomely. Here is a pic, the bottom pod was just set there for test fit, doing some glass work... Polo.

Refs- HopesAudio, Jason Paul, t3audios_160sdbjeep, GiantGloWorm, 97Cavy, Zeuslicious, delvryboy, duece212,blue200sx, dmxanswerand1 (banned )

Safe_Cracker :O)~

Closed Thread