Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Soundstream Questions

Omega Supreme is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Soundstream Questions

This is my first post to these boards, so I'll try to be brief and hope some of you have the answers I'm lookin' for
    1) Is Soundstream even in business anymore?
    2) I have had a pair of Soundstream Exact 6.3 Component speakers for a number of years now, and they're the best sounding speakers I've ever heard (at least, when I bought them they were). I don't know how they did it, but Soundstream really broke the mold - they sound brilliant. I'm considering buying another pair, and wondered if they're still being made, or if their is a new, comparable model from Soundstream, or if any of you have any recommendations of similar sounding (and quality) speakers. I've been out of the Car Audio loop for awhile now, so any information relating to any of these questions would be mucho apprciado
    For those of you that don't know, the Exact 6.3 are 6.5" Component Speakers.
    Thanks! ~J

Gauntlet is offline bulletproof

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Soundstream is still in business..... www.soundstream.com

As far as the speakers - what is your price range?

"The world is full of people who want nothing short of perfect,
    but settle for less, blinded by their quest for purpose."
    - Slug

paikiah is offline Wangaholic

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Soundstream Questions

Originally posted by Omega Supreme
    This is my first post to these boards, so I'll try to be brief and hope some of you have the answers I'm lookin' for
    1) Is Soundstream even in business anymore?
    2) I have had a pair of Soundstream Exact 6.3 Component speakers for a number of years now, and they're the best sounding speakers I've ever heard (at least, when I bought them they were). I don't know how they did it, but Soundstream really broke the mold - they sound brilliant. I'm considering buying another pair, and wondered if they're still being made, or if their is a new, comparable model from Soundstream, or if any of you have any recommendations of similar sounding (and quality) speakers. I've been out of the Car Audio loop for awhile now, so any information relating to any of these questions would be mucho apprciado
    For those of you that don't know, the Exact 6.3 are 6.5" Component Speakers.
    Thanks! ~J

back to caraudio after a long break? I had a similar case.. look it my equipments and it'll show...

A lot of things have changed man...

soundstream's doing quite well, producing quite expensive and very good looking/sounding stuff.

Team Caraudio

Sony C90, 210 EQ
    Seas 27TDF/C, RE XXX 6.5, custom xo (dyn 240GT sitting idle)
    RF 60.2 amp
    eD A15.22
    Soundstream picasso 1400.1D

Bass drive-by's are uncool.

Closed Thread