Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dynaudio System 340's

Just bought a set of Dynaudio 340's and was wondering wether anyone here has any experience with these 3ways ?

I'll be running one JLAudio 300/2 bridged per side, I've heard that these can take an insane amount of power.

The rest of the setup consists of an Alpine 9815 HU possably, 1 JLAudio 1000/1 and 1 13W7.

Should be a tight SQ setup, let me know what you think, I've been considering the Pioneer DEXP9 and DEQP9 instead of the Alpine, throw some advice my way.

Thank you

I cant see God so I dont believe that He's there !

You cant see the wind,
    but ya need to breathe air !

mykeys is offline URABUS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    isn't the 300/2 a two channel amp? why would you bridge it? It has to be a 75 or 150 watts per channel RMS @4 ohms. If it's 150 that is considered insane amount of power for highs.
    Alpine makes some very sweet equipment, but my preference is Pioneer so I say go for the DEXP9 and teh EQ. Very top notch.
    The 13W7 is more SQL than SQ and the SQ part is debateable. I heard one and wasn't impressed, but that is my opinion. For the price I think an ID max or Brahma would do better.
    As for the Dyn's I have never listened to them so I cannot say anything about them other that what I have heard. I have been told they are some of the best you can get and the SQ is supposed to be all that and more.

Mike

Your friendly neighborhood subaru freak!

JLCivic is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dynaudio System 340's

Originally posted by robbydobbs
    Just bought a set of Dynaudio 340's and was wondering wether anyone here has any experience with these 3ways ?

I'll be running one JLAudio 300/2 bridged per side, I've heard that these can take an insane amount of power.

The rest of the setup consists of an Alpine 9815 HU possably, 1 JLAudio 1000/1 and 1 13W7.

Should be a tight SQ setup, let me know what you think, I've been considering the Pioneer DEXP9 and DEQP9 instead of the Alpine, throw some advice my way.

Thank you
    I don't own dyns, but, to my ears, dyns have been the nicest sounding speakers I have heard. As for head unit advice, for a nice sq setup, you may want to also consider an eclipse head unit. The pioneer setup should be bada$$ as well.

2002 Honda Accord SE sedan

RF 8250
    Sirius
    Dynaudio 220 components
    JL Audio 12W6V2 sub
    JL Audio 300/4 amp
    JL audio 500/1 amp

http://members.sounddomain.com/perryb

Closed Thread

User Tag List