Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Anyone used the Boston Component speaker RC620?

Acid is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone used the Boston Component speaker RC620?

Looks like Boston isn't such a popular brand but I snooped around and found quite a number of good reviews......Any reason why they are not recommended by anyone here? Or has anyone heard any good things abt them or have used them.

Brock is offline SEXYTIME!! NIIICE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boston is one of my favorite companies out there. They make quality prouducts. I think the reason they arent recommended that much around here is because they are pretty pricey. If I wasnt broke I would definitely own some Boston stuff...if your looking into buying those rally components, go right ahead, you will not be disappointed...

Acid is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks...
    I checked out the power ratings but they only gave a range of 20-275 watts....I even went online to check the PDF brochure but it was still the same ratings....What is the RMS like? any idea?

I am getting a Alpine amp and this are the ratings....for t he Alpine MRV-F340 4 channel amp.

.12V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 40Wx2 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 75x2 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 150x1
    14.4V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 60Wx2 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 100x2 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 200x1

Is this a good fit? judging from the ratings?

Brock is offline SEXYTIME!! NIIICE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    id go for about 100 watts to each speaker...Also, I think the Bostons run at 3 ohm so you get that much extra power out of your amp...

Closed Thread