Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Reload Thread: down to two choices...

  1. #61
    Audio Master's Avatar
    Audio Master is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Posts
    820
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: down to two choices...

    Quote Originally Posted by DejaWiz View Post
    1. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But there are some things you should keep in mind when giving advice....

    2. Yes, we certainly do know all about Steg. So what? They make good, solid amps. Just like a bunch of other companies out there. Fortunately, a lot of the other good, solid amplifiers that carry a much lighter price tag, so they are easier to recommend.....

    3. Define what makes gear "excellent gear". This is purely subjective. You and I could run around saying that Steg is the greatest amp company and they make the greatest amps, but we will encounter those that will disagree with us. So no, I don't really care if there's a lot of people out there with the top of the line excellent gear or merely just a handful of them. It doesn't hurt or hinder me in any way.

    I'm not about to recommend the flea-market grade crap to anyone; I never have and never will. I try to recommend good products that fit into whatever budget there is to work with. I think that's offering better service that telling everyone they need to get a life and just get the most expensive **** out there.

    4. Why are you assuming that, because we am recommending more budget conscious gear, we can't afford elite gear? And what the hell does that have to do with any of this anyway? Why don't you revert back to post #1 of this thread and check what budget the OP has to work with. Now figure out if your elite gear recommendations fits that budget. Mmmm, nope.

    You can badmouth us all you want, I don't care... this is ca.com, so it's really nothing we haven't read or encountered before. Please just be aware of how your conduct reflects on your character as a businessman to everyone that read the threads you involve yourself in.


    You see this is the issue Ive been making in threads from the start I am a steg dealer yes I have lots of stock yes but steg has released new stock so to that end i bought up alll the stock that they were fasing out QMOS11 and its all brand new im pplease thet the OP got what he wanted i was sugesttng that for the same money I could have possibly done something for him in the way of a DEAL you know drop the bloody price so I move the stuff quick and i can release the warehouse full of the new range that i can t yet sell as i havent sold all the qmos11 stock the price i will give are about 50% of reatail and in some cases less than whole sale but everyone just thinks SCAM SCAM do you everthink that some ppl have reasons for doing something that can benifet others i get saomething out of letting stock go for jack sh$t its called i can release my new line and make money bloody hell im open to offers on any of the qmos11 range if i have it and your sensible i can match pioneer jl kenwood hell even kicker just ask then when its gone I will have a wharehouse full of K COMPETITION stock at normal WHOLESALE prices my retailers here make me enouhg money but they will only take so much steg thats why wat i have left i offer to the forum, members at very CHEAP prices and no there is no punvtuation live with it
    audio master



    Hu: Pioneer P90RS
    Fronts: AD600r splits x2 sets
    Rears: AD6cx 6.5coax
    Subs: 2X12" Xmplar M subs
    Front Amp: Xmplar digital 150x4
    Rears Amp: Xmplar digital 150x4
    Sub Amp: Xmplar linkable Monoblock X5000.1
    big as box for subs
    xmplar wireing all the way through
    og and 4g aswell as a few runs of 8g
    Bat: 1 x starter and 2xoptima D31YT



    REFS: ionSQL, AUDIBAHNUSER18, FI car audio, Q&A/Pierce audio products




  2. #62
    DejaWiz's Avatar
    DejaWiz is offline Speaker Bee-otch



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: down to two choices...

    ^ Fine and dandy to want to offer great deals to forum members so you can clear your shelves. I'm all for that.

    However, when you fail to mention you can make a comparable deal on (insert brand name here) when responding in a thread, your message is going to be taken much differently than your intent. Maybe put a message in your sig stating "Contact me for great deals on STEG" and simply state that in your responses.

    Best of luck clearing your shelves! You shouldn't have problems doing so on this board. Once word gets around to a few members than someone is offering great deals on certain brands, it tends to spread like a wildfire.



    2010 Kia Forte SX
    2009 Kia Borrego EX 4x4

    Setting Amp Gains:
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/Den_of_Dragons/topic/508709/1/


    References
    Bought from: jacobcopeland87, 95bat, alxmlr789, na_rsx


  3. #63
    UCF52's Avatar
    UCF52 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: down to two choices...

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Master View Post
    You see this is the issue Ive been making in threads from the start I am a steg dealer yes I have lots of stock yes but steg has released new stock so to that end i bought up alll the stock that they were fasing out QMOS11 and its all brand new im pplease thet the OP got what he wanted i was sugesttng that for the same money I could have possibly done something for him in the way of a DEAL you know drop the bloody price so I move the stuff quick and i can release the warehouse full of the new range that i can t yet sell as i havent sold all the qmos11 stock the price i will give are about 50% of reatail and in some cases less than whole sale but everyone just thinks SCAM SCAM do you everthink that some ppl have reasons for doing something that can benifet others i get saomething out of letting stock go for jack sh$t its called i can release my new line and make money bloody hell im open to offers on any of the qmos11 range if i have it and your sensible i can match pioneer jl kenwood hell even kicker just ask then when its gone I will have a wharehouse full of K COMPETITION stock at normal WHOLESALE prices my retailers here make me enouhg money but they will only take so much steg thats why wat i have left i offer to the forum, members at very CHEAP prices and no there is no punvtuation live with it
    audio master
    That is a very long sentence.




  4. #64
    Audio Master's Avatar
    Audio Master is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Posts
    820
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: down to two choices...

    Quote Originally Posted by DejaWiz View Post
    ^ Fine and dandy to want to offer great deals to forum members so you can clear your shelves. I'm all for that.

    However, when you fail to mention you can make a comparable deal on (insert brand name here) when responding in a thread, your message is going to be taken much differently than your intent. Maybe put a message in your sig stating "Contact me for great deals on STEG" and simply state that in your responses.

    Best of luck clearing your shelves! You shouldn't have problems doing so on this board. Once word gets around to a few members than someone is offering great deals on certain brands, it tends to spread like a wildfire.

    thats the best advice ive had on the forum to date thanks ohh and if you want anything 50%off for actually being constructive in your post



    Hu: Pioneer P90RS
    Fronts: AD600r splits x2 sets
    Rears: AD6cx 6.5coax
    Subs: 2X12" Xmplar M subs
    Front Amp: Xmplar digital 150x4
    Rears Amp: Xmplar digital 150x4
    Sub Amp: Xmplar linkable Monoblock X5000.1
    big as box for subs
    xmplar wireing all the way through
    og and 4g aswell as a few runs of 8g
    Bat: 1 x starter and 2xoptima D31YT



    REFS: ionSQL, AUDIBAHNUSER18, FI car audio, Q&A/Pierce audio products

  5. #65
    DejaWiz's Avatar
    DejaWiz is offline Speaker Bee-otch



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: down to two choices...

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Master View Post
    thats the best advice ive had on the forum to date thanks ohh and if you want anything 50%off for actually being constructive in your post
    That's very gracious. Thank you!



    2010 Kia Forte SX
    2009 Kia Borrego EX 4x4

    Setting Amp Gains:
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/Den_of_Dragons/topic/508709/1/


    References
    Bought from: jacobcopeland87, 95bat, alxmlr789, na_rsx


Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum