Ok so I want more tump in my door speakers and rear speackers. They're hook up my zx350.4 amp here is what I got:
Kicker 04 SS56.2 SS-Series 5 ¼" components
* 180 watts peak power handling
* 8-90 watts RMS
* 5 ¼" Tri-Tech™ woofer cone (woven carbon-poly, Rohacell® foam, and carbon-poly backings)
* 1-3/16" Tetoron® dome tweeter
* 2-way crossover
Kicker DS693 6x9
The new 2006 model.
* 280 watts peak output (140 each)
* 140 watts RMS (70 watts RMS each)
* 3-way speakers
* pair of 6x9" car speakers
* 1/2" semi-dome tweeter
* Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter voice coil
* Frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
* Sensitivity: 92dB
I want to hook up all 4 to 1 amp. The Current zx350.4 amp makes the speackers loud but I dont get any thump. Ilisten to my moms factory mach audio setup in here mustang and imo it totaly blew my door/rear speakers away. Any have any suggestions on a new amp and or better door/rear speakers.
Here are a few pics of the speakers.
Kicker door Componets :
Kicker door tweeter in a mach audio pod:
kicker rear speakers:
OH Yeah.... my head unit is a Eclipse CD5000 In-dash Headunit. Yeah Im fixing up a 05 Taurus ... So sue me lol.